Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 901 902 [903] 904 905 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770144 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13530 on: January 20, 2016, 05:21:35 pm »

Sandra smiles faintly, and promptly begins eating with almost no regard for decorum.
thincake

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13531 on: January 20, 2016, 05:36:42 pm »

"Nope, jus' wonderin'! Good luck, eh?"
"Thanks. I'm gonna need every bit of it."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13532 on: January 20, 2016, 06:07:18 pm »

"Culturally unorthodox? That's hardly fair. You can't call a culture unorthodox any more than you can call a snowflake unorthodox.

Not that there's any 'orthodox' culture left in this world but ours to follow."

"It's all relative, and I never said it was correct, that was merely the perception. And despite the plethora of cultures we now know exist across the multiverse, there are some constants among all, or at least many of them. We all can speak, er, communicate. Everyone introduced themselves to me in some sort of cordial manner. We're all socializing. So there is something universally human, wait, not human...something universal about life across all of our worlds. Perhaps that's one of the reasons we've all been brought here."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13533 on: January 20, 2016, 06:13:38 pm »

"I would like to theorise that that isn't what we have in common, if what I've heard's correct. Ayane?"
"Hm? Oh, yes, you missed the part where we had people being held at gunpoint, bombs being thrown at squirrels, a drunk creep flirting with minors AND, apparently, some guy called 'Bisnif' or whatever who was WORSE than the above three.

So it's PROBABLY not the cordial manner. Unless being threatened with being shot's what you call cordial nowadays."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13534 on: January 20, 2016, 06:21:36 pm »

"Still, these are constants to some level. Everyone here seems decent enough, I have not been attacked yet. Although I have to ask what happened to these individuals you're speaking of, because I'd like to be informed if we have anyone in our group who's interests may...interfere with our group objective, first and foremost to beat the Trespassers."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13535 on: January 20, 2016, 06:23:36 pm »

"You can ask them if you like, they're here in this room, right now. Except the Bisnif guy. They apparently ditched him on some planet."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13536 on: January 20, 2016, 06:32:23 pm »

"Alright," Aesford momentarily puts down his sushi roll. "Who's putting people at gunpoint and who is creepin' on kids? Squirrel-bombing is weird, but if that's your thing, then whatever as long as you ain't blowing anyone else up."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13537 on: January 20, 2016, 06:39:24 pm »

Ian secretly fist pumps that he isn't the worrying one.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13538 on: January 20, 2016, 07:13:39 pm »

"Alright," Aesford momentarily puts down his sushi roll. "Who's putting people at gunpoint and who is creepin' on kids? Squirrel-bombing is weird, but if that's your thing, then whatever as long as you ain't blowing anyone else up."
ENG would be notably absent, even though he stuck around to greet the new arrival. of course, the red and gray nanoweave armor probably gave a hint as to what kind of person he was. Also, Ericka would still have the pistol, which bore his colors.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13539 on: January 20, 2016, 07:14:38 pm »

"Still, these are constants to some level. Everyone here seems decent enough, I have not been attacked yet. Although I have to ask what happened to these individuals you're speaking of, because I'd like to be informed if we have anyone in our group who's interests may...interfere with our group objective, first and foremost to beat the Trespassers."

Motya grins. "I am first and foremost in the employ of Doctor X! I am not in contact with him at the moment so the possibility exists that he might order me to leave the group once contact is resumed! However, given the quantity and quality of the samples I have collected so far, I will assume that he will do no such thing! He will most likely order me to continue to collect samples, and thus continue to assist you all with my expertise! How exciting!" Anyone who has listened to Motya talk about their life in Al-Rama might find it interesting that they referred to Doctor X as 'he' instead of the ever present 'they'. Or they could ignore it in favour of their own concerns. Either or.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13540 on: January 20, 2016, 08:21:57 pm »

"...If we ever visit my home universe I'm downloading all the strategy guides...

Wait, I could start looking here, couldn't I.  And so far it's BEEN 2015-2016 games..."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:26:33 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13541 on: January 20, 2016, 08:35:17 pm »

"To assist us in fighting the Trespassers? How helpful!" Motya exclaims. "But what information might they have that we already do not?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13542 on: January 20, 2016, 09:14:46 pm »

Motya grins. "I am first and foremost in the employ of Doctor X! I am not in contact with him at the moment so the possibility exists that he might order me to leave the group once contact is resumed! However, given the quantity and quality of the samples I have collected so far, I will assume that he will do no such thing! He will most likely order me to continue to collect samples, and thus continue to assist you all with my expertise! How exciting!" Anyone who has listened to Motya talk about their life in Al-Rama might find it interesting that they referred to Doctor X as 'he' instead of the ever present 'they'. Or they could ignore it in favour of their own concerns. Either or.

"Does that mean you're temporarily on the team, or you've got some sort of contingency? Which I guess is fine, but we that is going to matter in the long term, like we can't expect you to always be around."

"...If we ever visit my home universe I'm downloading all the strategy guides...

Wait, I could start looking here, couldn't I.  And so far it's BEEN 2015-2016 games..."

"You're formulating a battle strategy with video game guides?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13543 on: January 20, 2016, 09:30:43 pm »

(still awaiting the rematch with ember..)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13544 on: January 20, 2016, 10:18:08 pm »

"No, I'm doing research on when and where we're likely to be."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 901 902 [903] 904 905 ... 1862