Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 894 895 [896] 897 898 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770270 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13425 on: January 19, 2016, 10:18:37 pm »

"Probably back to our spaceship."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13426 on: January 19, 2016, 10:20:00 pm »

The Doctor exits the TARDIS and aims his sonic screwdriver at ENG, causing ENG to explode, "Cybermen! I should have known."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13427 on: January 19, 2016, 10:21:51 pm »

"Probably back to our spaceship."

"We have a spaceship? Tight. Is that how y'all get around? Speaking of that, why are we here right now? Doesn't seem like there's too much action going on."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13428 on: January 19, 2016, 10:22:07 pm »

The Doctor exits the TARDIS and aims his sonic screwdriver at ENG, causing ENG to explode, "Cybermen! I should have known."
The doctor and the TARDIS are completely obliterated in burst of low orbiting Ion cannon beams. and they were crossed, too.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13429 on: January 19, 2016, 10:24:27 pm »

Jokes on the orbital strike. It would take more than crossed Ion beams to destroy a paradox!"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13430 on: January 19, 2016, 10:26:37 pm »

Jokes on the orbital strike. It would take more than crossed Ion beams to destroy a paradox!"
"Too bad it takes far less to kill a exposed biological creature. speaking of which, gotta run. don't want to be within the blast radius.
The doctor is dead. Long live ENG.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13431 on: January 19, 2016, 10:32:41 pm »

And then The Doctor vwooshes away, with Alanis and It That Embraces, having dealt with their impostor infestation.  It's still unknown how this random doctor person got on board.

"You're right, there isn't.  But don't actually say that unless you mean it."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:34:23 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13432 on: January 19, 2016, 10:36:45 pm »

And then The Doctor vwooshes away, with Alanis and It That Embraces, having dealt with their impostor infestation.  It's still unknown how this random doctor person got on board.

"You're right, there isn't.  But don't actually say that unless you mean it."

"I just thought that when I got here we would be doing...something. Not to say that we're wasting time, but if we're fighting interdimensional world-eaters, I wouldn't expect there to be so much leisure time."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13433 on: January 19, 2016, 10:42:29 pm »

"Ha!"
The 'laugh' has no humor in it.
"No, nobody tells us anything about what we're supposed to be doing.  Cue mysterious expository figure.  We kind of already did anyway."
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13434 on: January 19, 2016, 11:35:42 pm »

Motya peers closely at the newcomer with their sensory cluster. "Greetings! I am Motya! I look forward to operating on you in the future! How exciting! At the moment we are enjoying the hospitiality of one of our members, Mio! We came here through a wormhole of some type, and I believe that we are waiting for our ship to be repaired so that we can leave. Or we are waiting to assist Mio against her enemies! I do not know! Nobody plans anything here! We have no procedure to identify and fight the Trespassers! How inefficent!" Motya grins manicially at Aesford. But then again they grin manicially at everyone so this is nothing special.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13435 on: January 20, 2016, 12:03:47 am »

Tourmaline spoke up having finished humming, "Ship is already fixed. Just not sure how to leave..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13436 on: January 20, 2016, 12:04:34 am »

"I'm sure we'll figure it out.  Throw enough magic and science and !!SCIENCE!! at the problem and it will go away."
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13437 on: January 20, 2016, 12:06:49 am »

((I really like to imagine Alanis screaming "SCIENCE!" at the top of her lungs whenever you do that.))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13438 on: January 20, 2016, 12:07:22 am »

((Heh.))
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13439 on: January 20, 2016, 12:27:07 am »

((Heh.))
ENG starts the ship when he gets there and flies off into a wormhole, ditching the entire party
Pages: 1 ... 894 895 [896] 897 898 ... 1862