Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 723 724 [725] 726 727 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766299 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sachi tilts her head.
"Can you....point to it?"

Alanis tries it and succeeds!

However, whatever seems to have blocked Alanis the first time seems to be wiser to her tricks than she'd anticipated. She outright can't see anything anymore.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Chryssa walks into the bridge, holding her forehead.
"This damn alarm is giving me a headache."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"One moment."

Alanis blinks.

And blinks again.

And ?looks? at It That Embraces.

And, if she is literally blind, starts hyperventilating.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian groans. He starts kicking important looking ship bits.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alanis' magic vision seems to work on literally ANYTHING else, as does her normal vision. Her magic vision just outright fails on the anomaly.

".....is there anyone missing, then?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Do have a probe? I would be surprised if we do not! They are very useful!" Motya doesn't really seem to care that ItE pats their head. Snuggle-husbandos are superior anyways. Wrong character. Shit.

Noticing that Alanis has started to hyperventilate, Motya approaches her and gives her a quick look-over to see what is bothering her. "What is the matter? Are you okay? I am here to help!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis is not hyperventilating.
"There's a full-on cloaky thing.  Joy."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio sighs and shakes her head before walking out to find anyone who isn't on the ship yet.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces points out the Mysterious Anomaly on the sensors. And possibly the screen. And other bits.

[Since you so approve of (drones/probes/remote devices), perhaps you should find us one.]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"That is, though, a very good idea..."
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sachi nods and whips out her Clockstopper.
"Persona!"
Blah blah blah, she summons her Persona and attempts to analyse the area where the anomaly is.
".....I'm getting nothing but static."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Oh, bloody flying skeletal carp doused in bleed dust.  We're going to end up going out there, aren't we."
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"My skills do not lie in the field of robotics and computer science! I will let someone else handle that matter!" Motya knows very well where their abilities lie.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

The weird tentacle girl is slumped over a table in GB's.
thincake

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Well, Sachi (and Decima!) receives conciliatory head-pets for their trouble, so..
"Oh, bloody flying skeletal carp doused in bleed dust.  We're going to end up going out there, aren't we."
[No things are certain. But it appears likely. A mere (drone/probe/remote device), helpful for scouting though it may be, is unlikely to be sufficient to deal with whatever lies there.]

"My skills do not lie in the field of robotics and computer science! I will let someone else handle that matter!" Motya knows very well where their abilities lie.

It That Embraces casts Summon Periw in that case.
Pages: 1 ... 723 724 [725] 726 727 ... 1862