Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766678 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

She exits.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Much snuggles.  Alanis keeps an arm around Sandra, however.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:52:48 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Alria seems to freeze for a second, momentairly unsure.
"I...Fuck, I don't know. I'm not used to dealing with shit that isn't lust. I don't know if its that or something else. I will let you know one thing though: I'm not fucking scared of you. I've seen fucking mages work their trade. Nothing you do will ever be as terrifying as that."

"I see. For now let our hypothesis be that it is lust so that the situation is pleasant for both of us! I would certainly be happy to assist you with this condition any time! We are friends after all!" Motya pats Alria on the head with a manipulating limb and adds as an afterthought, "The inner-workings of the human mind are well known to me. With enough preparation, I could make you feel whatever I want!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis speaks into It That Embraces' 'ear'.
"You might want to be careful with her...  She...Reacted oddly the first time.  There might be some issues that need to be resolved."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis speaks into It That Embraces' 'ear'.
"You might want to be careful with her...  She...Reacted oddly the first time.  There might be some issues that need to be resolved."

Oh...

It That Embraces looks worried, but nods, backing off and frowning. It isn't sure how to deal with someone who's uncomfortable being hugged. The idea is hard for it to even understand.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Shh, it'll be okay, we can work it out, just...She's fragile.  Maybe if you ask nicely later."
Sigtext

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Alria seems to freeze for a second, momentairly unsure.
"I...Fuck, I don't know. I'm not used to dealing with shit that isn't lust. I don't know if its that or something else. I will let you know one thing though: I'm not fucking scared of you. I've seen fucking mages work their trade. Nothing you do will ever be as terrifying as that."

"I see. For now let our hypothesis be that it is lust so that the situation is pleasant for both of us! I would certainly be happy to assist you with this condition any time! We are friends after all!" Motya pats Alria on the head with a manipulating limb and adds as an afterthought, "The inner-workings of the human mind are well known to me. With enough preparation, I could make you feel whatever I want!"

Alria grins and snuggles closer to Motya. "Kinky. I knew there was a reason I choose you for this. All that you're the only other person over fucking 30 on this ship. Why is everyone else fucking kids?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((And you do not steal It That Embraces from Alanis or Bad Things Happen.))
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Alria grins and snuggles closer to Motya. "Kinky. I knew there was a reason I choose you for this. All that you're the only other person over fucking 30 on this ship. Why is everyone else fucking kids?"

"I cannot say! The selection process of unknown entities is entirely unknown to me! Certainly they appear capable enough! Perhaps they were selected for their ability to heal quicker from wounds and damage? I cannot say!" Feeling that something is expected of them, Motya wraps their lifting arms around Alria in a tight hug.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra, however, is asleep, a faint smile on her face and with her tentacles limp. She leans heavily on ItE.
thincake

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces seems pretty pleased with this outcome, actually. Though it can't help but look at Alanis as if to say 'I told you so'. it gives Sandra a gentle head petting.

[What should we do with her?]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

"I cannot say! The selection process of unknown entities is entirely unknown to me! Certainly they appear capable enough! Perhaps they were selected for their ability to heal quicker from wounds and damage? I cannot say!" Feeling that something is expected of them, Motya wraps their lifting arms around Alria in a tight hug.
Alria kufufufufs laughs and buries her head into Motya's shoulder. "Fuck me your strong. Also do the first part of the sentence."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Probably, wake her up when we leave...She seems happy for the moment, I guess."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Probably, wake her up when we leave...She seems happy for the moment, I guess."
It nods, giving Sandra a smile and letting her rest for now.
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 1862