Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766763 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Well enough."
It would appear that this has resulted in Chryssa being dragged off to a completely different food establishment, along with It That Embraces and Alanis.

...Huh.

Well, Its Embrace is pretty hard to escape.

[Are you well enough? Do you require anything?]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:23:20 pm by Twi »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Oh hi Chryssa..."
Alanis wonders if her request for a drink recommendation from...anybody was unnoticed.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:36:12 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

one hundred percent unnoticed.

...What, do you expect the Primordial to tell you what to drink?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Alria gives him a victorious smile.
"Motya, if you want to provide more support than you're welcome too."

Alria shouldn't be smiling just yet. "I was merely offering to help! If you do not require more support than what I am already providing then I will not provide more! So. Do you require more support? Or do you find yourself with adequate amounts?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

one hundred percent unnoticed.

...What, do you expect the Primordial to tell you what to drink?
Well, it was a possibility, but one would expect the bartender to have some idea.  Oh, whatever.
Alanis acquires a Schrodinger's Drink until somebody says what it is.

((Hm, that's an interesting idea.))
((Oooor I could just come up with some random thing myself because reasons.))
"....Hm.  This tastes different."
((Also, random potion generator gem:Violet with metallic swirls and gold bubbles, contained in an iron vial. The potion smells like rusty metal and tastes alcoholic. Side-effects may include a hangover.
I think this is what Alanis is currently drinking, just for giggles.))
"I think I might have another of those."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 10:49:46 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Alria gives him a victorious smile.
"Motya, if you want to provide more support than you're welcome too."

Alria shouldn't be smiling just yet. "I was merely offering to help! If you do not require more support than what I am already providing then I will not provide more! So. Do you require more support? Or do you find yourself with adequate amounts?"

Alria glares up at Motya with the same frustrated expression as usual
Then she kisses him, right on the lips.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motya looks down at Alria. "And? Why did you do that?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motya looks down at Alria. "And? Why did you do that?"
"Why do you think?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, Alanis is slowly drinking her drink.
"Thiss is good...Still tastes different though."
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why do you think?"

"I know what I think. I also know that I have suffered through two unsuccessful marriages." They lean in closer to Alria, their grin as stupidly maniacal as ever but now with a slight impression of a threat behind it. Once that they could easily back up with their massive bulk. "So I am asking what you think you are doing. So that I do not come to the wrong conclusions. So that you do not get hurt. Do you understand?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

The drink volume is slowly shrinking.  Alanis appears to be just a teense blushed.
Sigtext

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why do you think?"

"I know what I think. I also know that I have suffered through two unsuccessful marriages." They lean in closer to Alria, their grin as stupidly maniacal as ever but now with a slight impression of a threat behind it. Once that they could easily back up with their massive bulk. "So I am asking what you think you are doing. So that I do not come to the wrong conclusions. So that you do not get hurt. Do you understand?"

Alria glares and stares right back, crossing her arms over her tiny chest "Its your fucking fault you know. For being so goddamn strong and cute with your goofy mad science thing. Add into that you're the only guy whose not a kid or has more muscle mass than a fucking cow and you have the prefect storm. I kissed you because I'm attracted to you, you fuck."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

It appears that half of the drink is gone so far.
Alanis looks...Different from usual.
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motya stares at Alria for a few moments in thought as they process this new information. So occupied by it that they do not react to her anger in the slightest. Nor her tiny chest. "Attraction? What kind of attraction? I can deal with ordinary lust but romance? Do not get me started on romance! How terrible! How diceitful! Such lies should not be spread! I will tolerate anything but that! Their body shudders for a moment as Motya struggles to contain themselves and then suddenly they are still again, his expression unreadable. So. What kind of attraction are you feeling? Think very carefully before you answer."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Magnetic attraction, between my pelvis and your pelvis.))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 1862