Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 700 701 [702] 703 704 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766995 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"You know, I think I saw Mio and Eirika heading here for a second.  And maybe we should extricate ourselves before some idiot gets too brave for their own good."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio finishes off her burger.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

He doesn't find them, because Sachi already took them. They are now currently at her side, as she grips the mop in panic.

"S-S-Sachi...."

In that case Motya doesn't have a mop, geez. "And? What are you doing here, Sachi? Besides cleaning up, of course!"

Alria deliriously smiles at Motya as he goes out of the room.
"Fuck. I wish I was that mop."

"Why? Why would you want to be a mop? I cannot imagine that it would be very interesting!"

((no
she literally smushes alria's face into the leather and uses her cheeks to wipe off the tomato))

((Definitely lewd in this case.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

rip motya
"I-I was....I-I was...."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motya's patience for people who can't speak properly is very thin. Sachi better start stringing coherent sentences together before they completely ignore her.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"You know, I think I saw Mio and Eirika heading here for a second.  And maybe we should extricate ourselves before some idiot gets too brave for their own good."
It That Embraces extricates itself, despite not at all seeing the danger Alanis speaks of.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

rip motya indeed
"I was here...I-I got thrown here by some portal thing and I came back with...with M-Mio and Eirika....I-I don't knowpleasegetyoursensorythingoutofmyface."

Motya would realise that there's been some sort of presence probing his mind.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Once big daddy arrives at the space station he heads straight to the armor shop to add the membrane thing from the pikmen planet to his armor
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Right.  Considering the only other dining establishment I know of is GB's place..."
Well, thataway.  Possibly with snuggles.

((I'm kind of assuming that some idiotic idiot would see 'eldritch' and think 'evil mind control'...Especially with the rampant snuggling in a very public space.))
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:13:15 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Right.  Considering the only other dining establishment I know of is GB's place..."
Well, thataway.  Possibly with snuggles.

((I'm kind of assuming that some idiotic idiot would see 'eldritch' and think 'evil mind control'...Especially with the rampant snuggling in a very public space.))
((As if anyone could harm It That Embraces. :3c))

Thataway. From snuggles with love, and so forth. Who is GB anyway?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

The barkeep.  Of a bar.  Which they have just walked into.
"Heya.  Returned from your quest to Bartenderspace, huh?"
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:47:23 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((we'll see))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Seeing as the armor shop is closed big daddy heads to the bar
No sig yet

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Eirika slowly hunches over her food and eats those delicious fries.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

rip motya indeed
"I was here...I-I got thrown here by some portal thing and I came back with...with M-Mio and Eirika....I-I don't knowpleasegetyoursensorythingoutofmyface."

Motya would realise that there's been some sort of presence probing his mind.

"Why? What is the matter? It is working properly!" Motya declares, making no move to give Sachi her personal space. "I can sense you properly with all seven of my senses! What more could I need from it?"

Motya's mind is horribly inhuman, and that is being charitable. It consists of three sections with multiple redundancies, running off of a custom set of chemicals and hormones. Good luck getting anything sensible out of that thing.
Pages: 1 ... 700 701 [702] 703 704 ... 1862