Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766973 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Y-yes, of course."
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"I would be delighted Periw, Lead the way!"

Dacky Exclaims, pointing ahead.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw summons her large robonoid then orders it to go to the Junk store and buy as much junk and scrap materials as it can. She also puts several cred sticks into a compartment on the robonoid.

Periw, having sent her robonoid to purchase things, leads Dackly to the Ship's Lab, "I'm going to build a kindergarden Pylon to... do an experiment with. We also need a planet with barely any sentient life on, but I'll handle that later."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"In order of testing my pay grade on this, What will the experiment determine, what does the pylon do, and since it has to have little sapient life, how bad off is the targeted planet?"

"Either way, I will help where I can, as little as that covers.  Want me to grab Gozer as well?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Alria is currently getting fucking smashed in the common room of the Ship.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((What's happening?()
thincake

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"In order of testing my pay grade on this, What will the experiment determine, what does the pylon do, and since it has to have little sapient life, how bad off is the targeted planet?"

"Either way, I will help where I can, as little as that covers.  Want me to grab Gozer as well?"

"The experiment will determine if I can bring a dead Gem back to life by infusing it's gem into a fertile and rich world. This is a bit of a hunch from my previous line of work. The Pylon will inject the Gem material into the planet. I'd rather not accidentally kill a planet that houses sentient Life, but the world needs to be rich on mineral material. Gozer would be useful for this endeavor." Periw still looks lost in thought.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((Where are we?))
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Where are we?))
((Still at the station.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"If that is the case, a beast with a large enough soul could also hold merit in your experiment, since myself and Gozer can extract a limitless supply of life energy over medium-to-long periods time from a petrified creature."

Dackly interupts Gozer's meditation, explaining the situation., and they both return to the lab with ideas of assistance.

"It depends in whether you merely wish to create a gem from a part of a gem, or to resurrect them with part or whole memories and essence, and if it is the latter, if a Gem merely houses it's essence, or if the gem is permeated with it, and by extension, each shard holding that essence after being shattered, rather than releasing it upon death."

"If the gem releases it's essence upon breaking, then the only hope would be to retrieve it through a true resurrection spell, which is out of any of our fortes."

"There is also merit in exploring Sinfib's magical resurrection, if that is the case."

"Truthfully though, my past experience with your kind's magic was a thankfully harmless, but abject failure, demonstrating my ignorance, so I will be doing as you tell me to the word."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((who even cares
humans>space rocks))
thincake

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

((But... magic rocks+sneeplesnek>humans>space rocks..?))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((no
humans are better
by default the only race better than humans is scorpion people))
thincake

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

((That is not the case, Dwane Johnson got killed in the scorpion king.))
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1862