Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772664 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Mio frowns, looking at her own greaves, fused to her outfit.
((Hm. I'll need a ruling. Would it be possible for Mio to fuse the greaves into her current ones, seeing as she technically can't deequip them without leaving Hero form?))

((You could fuse it into your hero form greaves. As some characters can't unequip armor, It allows them to upgrade them that way.))

Periw picks up the cuirass, examining it closely.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Can Anna wear armor in addition to her Aura? I would assume yes, but the Aura is listed as armor in her sheet so...))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Can Anna wear armor in addition to her Aura? I would assume yes, but the Aura is listed as armor in her sheet so...))

((Aura wouldn't take up an Armor slot me thinks. Elf?))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The cuirass is the same as the greaves; a strange black material, surprisingly light, with teal lines across it. It feels vaguely protective, even just holding it.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Periw thinks a moment before donning the armor, "Hmm, comfortable, yet protective. I like this."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Damn it I was going to take that...))

Anna glances at the Cuirass, before turning to Mio. "If you're not going to use that, could I? I don't really have any armor, besides my Aura."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy lumbers forward
No sig yet

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

They seem to be midieval-style plate greaves greaves, made of... something. Whatever the material is, it's black, surprisingly light, and streaked with teal throughout.
((and Strange))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Also it's spelled medieval...))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

stashing the items somewhere on the ship to retrieve later, he would head off to the onion to see how it was doing.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((is k))
"Take them."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oops, sorry Twin ;/////;))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Eirika, are you going to grab anything? Their's still the weapons left if Garnt doesn't grab something first."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((is k))
"Take them."
"Thank you." Anna says, putting on the greaves.
Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Garnt takes the Twilit Sword(although obviously he doesn't know it's called that), and tests it's weight, taking a few practice swings.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 1862