Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772470 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Of course I will share my findings, I simply must confirm it. And sure, my methods may be radical, but they get the job done. When Gaster first set up his lab here, he was sanctioned by Atlas to do so; but he could only take volunteers, and so few people were fit for testing. This is a step in the right direction."
"Anyways, are we going to chat some more, or are you actually going to keep going? I'm intellect, not patience, you know."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"You're not radical, you're sliding down a slippery slope to crazed scientist.

If you insist."

Alanis, hopefully guided by the shamble, picks a door at random to inspect.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're not radical, you're sliding down a slippery slope to crazed scientist.

If you insist."

Alanis, hopefully guided by the shamble, picks a door at random to inspect.

He went through one door and entered the hallway, which seemed to have four doors on each side. They seemed to be offices, but also other small lab sections with different types of equipment. The end of the hallway contained a much larger door which seemed to lead to a large elevator.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian sighs and goes to see what's taking so long.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ian sighs and goes to see what's taking so long.
He finds that they are exploring the lab. There is also a bubble of darkness in the center of the main room.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian throws a potato at the bubble.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

[I see. They will probably reject it, but you already know that, don't you?]

It That Embraces stays close to Alanis, wandering through the old labs alongside her friend. Keeping her safe.

(Carposting is hard >_<))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

The potato presumably enters the infinite spatial loop, setting everything into a spin, as gravity is really messed up in there.

By the way, there's only so much oxygen in there and light is entering but not exiting so the heat is increasing...

Alanis inspects the equipment, in case there's anything useful or interesting.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 04:32:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

meanwhile, mio and sachi wait in eternal limbo for the turn that never came

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Lets have Sans come in and teleport everyone out
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra looks nervous.
"U-umm..."
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis considers the feasibility of decreasing the region enclosed by the spatial loop until the Anti-Spirals and chunk of floor are wrapping across the boundaries, then moving one half of the wormhole and immediately cutting it off.
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"I see that you are not developed for the interacties and problems of interpersonal communication. How disappointing!" Motya pats Sandra on the head, and then their manipulating limbs quickly take a blood sample from her for later analysis. With that done, they turn around and leave her behind in search of... Pretty much anything else.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra barely flinches.
But she does start tearing up, and she retreats someplace quiet to calm down.
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The potato presumably enters the infinite spatial loop, setting everything into a spin, as gravity is really messed up in there.

By the way, there's only so much oxygen in there and light is entering but not exiting so the heat is increasing...

Alanis inspects the equipment, in case there's anything useful or interesting.

It seems to be intricate equipment he has no idea how to operate, as well as basic equipment like mass spectrometers or thaumakinetic accelerators. However, he does find vials of varieties of Remnant's dust, including a small shard of high grade chaos dust.
"I don't even care if you take things in here, we don't use this part of the lab anymore. Deeper in, however, some of my workers may object."

Alanis considers the feasibility of decreasing the region enclosed by the spatial loop until the Anti-Spirals and chunk of floor are wrapping across the boundaries, then moving one half of the wormhole and immediately cutting it off.
Whatever metaphysics bullshit it is, Alanis has no idea if he can do it; however, he may need to focus more to do such a thing as he is already channeling a complicated intraspatial structure.
Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 1862