Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772399 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

-Encounter Over-

A wormholic sphere wraps around the anti-spirals, creating a spatial loop.
"Did you really just do that? Do you know how annoying that is for the boss of a dungeon, where the hero just puts fucking spatial continuity bubbles around your monsters? Wait, what is that..?"

"Oh my, how VERY VERY INTERESTING. You are the one that we've been detecting, across Remnant, aren't you? You and I aren't very different, you know."
"Anyways, uh, doors are right there I guess."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Tee hee."
Check out the room, but then yes, door.  Detect Magic too.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Oh my, how VERY VERY INTERESTING. You are the one that we've been detecting, across Remnant, aren't you? You and I aren't very different, you know."

((So just to be sure, who is he talking to here? Assuming that's supposed to be known.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Tee hee."
Check out the room, but then yes, door.  Detect Magic too.

There are two doors, which one?

((So just to be sure, who is he talking to here? Assuming that's supposed to be known.))
((You.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Uh, look at the one I came in around, then the one that isn't that one gets more examining.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh, look at the one I came in around, then the one that isn't that one gets more examining.
There are two doors plus the entry door.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Well look at them both?
Also, open the entry door.
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((That's what I thought. But like I said, making sure.))

[Different in some ways. Similar in others. Such a thin fragment of what once was whole. Yet still you cling to existence. In a sense, impressive. In another, sense, it would appear quite pitiful, taking those more solid than you for your own ends.]

There's no apparent emotion in her speech. If she thinks something of the remnant, she doesn't show it.

[So, you are not alone, then?]
 It That Embraces examines things along with Alanis, obviously curious about the room and the technology within.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:56:30 am by Twi »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"... Thank you, by the way."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"... Thank you, by the way."
[For coming with you?]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"For protecting me."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"For protecting me."
[All I did was stand there and interest him. You cannot say I protected you. Not yet.]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Nonetheless, the intent was there and thank you."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Nonetheless, the intent was there and thank you."
It... She, even, nods, taking a single striding step and enveloping Alanis in the soft, sweet embrace of the universe. So warm. So safe.

The many eyes seem to be smiling.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

((unsure of what to feel))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 1862