Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772212 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"It's not a job for me if it isn't Grimm Alan."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Except it so very much is, unless you weren't listening to anything at all and have forgotten why we're here in the first place now move it."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Says the person who immediately ran off for no reason when we got here."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Have you heard from Chryssa?
No?
Mightn't there be a reason for that?
Mightn't I have been trying to figure out why she sounded like she was attacking somebody?
Ugh.
Either way, we have a lead, we should probably follow it."

Alanis looks at It That Embraces, wondering if they will follow.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Eldritch thing continues to be eldritch.

[(She) is your friend. Look after your own. It is reasonable.]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No shit she was fighting. Don't know what you were listening to either because I was to far away to hear the fight. If I didn't think she could handle it I wouldn't have let her go on her own."
With that said, Ian heads off to find a bus heading north.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis splutters.
"--!
Fine!
Be completely unconcerned, Ian!
I don't even!"
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

As for Alanis's implied question, It That Embraces shrugs.

[I will come. Surely there is a reason I am here, after all. The same reason you are here, I believe. The {'weird imposter things'}*. I am no friend of them, for they have taken things from me. And would like to take more things from me.]

((*I'm guessing these are the Trespassers, but in case they aren't, I don't want to spoil it :v))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"You've ran into those?

We've seen... Two so far...
What do you know about them?"

Alanis looks happy that It That Embraces is coming with them.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

meanwhile, in atlas, maeve finishes killing off the last of her rivals for lexus' love
Mio checks her gauntlets, skidding back as she realises all of the petals on her Mankai meter are filled.
"Alright. Let's go!

MANKAI! Full BLOOM!"

With a loud cry, Mio enters Mankai in midair, as the familiar giant nadeshiko flower blooms behind her in a burst of purple energy. Her six giant gauntlets appear behind her, linked to her by small streams of purple energy, and all of her hands glow with magic as she leaps at the Stallord.
Full Bloom.

Sachi just analyses anyway.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly has Gozer enchant The Stone Tree Club as a focus for Demi, increasing it's weight and the pressure around it's wielder for training them, and making it a magic staff for active gravity magic.

Gozer spends 6 turns infusing the club with gravity.

They do this outside.

((Are enchantments separate from crafting based enhancements?))

ENG's Armor is now completely covered in Scrawlings of animals in a rainbow of colors.

(Goal, 10,

10+2) Big Daddy sees that the green hide glows with a faint energy, coming from a smooth membrane on the outside.

(11+8, 12+8) Deathspell crafts a fine Unholy Crossbone and 10 Unholy Crossbone bolts, and receives Two piles of offal.

Spoiler: Statz (click to show/hide)

"You went out to fight a monster with your friends, we assumed you were losing, and Claptrapper made a fool of himself, giving you a chance to escape the beast."

"We need some parts to repair our ship, scattered across the area due to an attack by some mysterious entity, which we are doing first thing in the morning, at which point we can then get on with our primary goal, a short vacation in this beast filled forgotten world where we will hunt down the beasts and obtain merit and loot."

Hammerlock explains to Ringo.

((Morning comes when everyone is done with preparations and stuff basically, craft/heal/organize loot time.))

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy repairs his armor and then looks at the hide maybe it can become a plasmid
No sig yet

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"You've ran into those?

We've seen... Two so far...
What do you know about them?"

Alanis looks happy that It That Embraces is coming with them.

It That Embraces seems to breathe in deep, its eyes visibly narrowing ever so slightly. The knowledge is clearly not pleasant to recall, though it nonetheless shares that knowledge with all who care to 'listen.'

[Old. Very old. As old to me as I am old to you. Ravenous. Greedy. Hungry.  They devoured my world when it was still young. Tore the fledging reality from existence, tore away much of my own essence. Left me cold, dark, and alone. ]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"...oh..."

Alanis wordlessly opens her arms to give ItE a hug, because with that kind of wound on a psyche you just need hugs.

She looks like her internal monologue is haranguing her for being such an idiot how could you.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 12:19:20 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

When ENG would wake up he'd notice a picture of him on his arm, It actually looks rather realistic
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 1862