Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771874 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Thanks, Sanure.))

"I know. It scared the piss out of me. Anyways Alan, I only know we're in the Emerald Fucking Forest, okay?"

"This helps.  A bit.  Ish.  Y.  I wouldn't mind if there were perhaps some introductions."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Braith nodded. They heard two girls call out his name.
 "That's them... I should go, Ian."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"... I'll just resign myself to not having a clue, shall I?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Yes you should Alan. Bye Braith!"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"... I'll just resign myself to not having a clue, shall I?"
"Well, I'm used to being confused by everything you say, so I guess you're in my world now."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Braith waves and runs off.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"So long as we find her before Car-" a large spear like bolt slams down in front of Orchid, cutting her off, "Before what, dear? I didn't quite hear you over the twang of my axe." A Woman stands in a nearby tree, a heavy crossbow aimed at Orchid.

"IF you lay a single hand on my daughter I will murder you!"

"Whatever you old hag. Many have tried, none have succeeded as you can see. Oh, so the faunus lover is back on Remnant then? How was it seeing the truth of the world brat?" Orchid looks furiously at Morana.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Look, Ian, we need to know who we're likely to run into here.  People you knew, and all.

So could you give us a rundown, please?"
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Morana, I swear to dust, if you have laid a hand on Falu, I shall gut you where you stand!"

Chryssa's face narrows, then she draws her weapon.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Uh, Grimm, maybe me from this time line, possibly pissed off whitefang people, and maybe my old gang."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Morana cackles, "Really girl? Gut me? You sound just like a bitch in heat. Oh, I laid more than a hand on your precious pet. I tied her up and put her someplace nice and warm." Orchid screams out and charges towards Morana, "La Muerta Griselle." A large black arm erupts from the ground, capturing Orchid, the beast itself dragging itself out. Orchid struggles and tries to break free, "Here's your chance lover girl. You and me. One on one. If you win, I'll let you have your precious pet back."

Carrion Morana drops down out of her tree to stand before Chryssa.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:33:26 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

suddenly maeve appears and hexes morana into ripping her own heart out
tharja best waifu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

lexus stands in the background, nose bleeding profusely
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Morana runs over to Maeve and begins to forcibly make out with her.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Bring it!"

Battlecry!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 1862