Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602] 603 604 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771852 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Sorry guys... I gotta run. You understand, Ian."
Chryssa sprints off after Orchid, alone.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"arrrrgh.
Sorry, I'm kind of ticked off that nobody is telling me anything whatsoever.

Oh look, we just split the party!

Joy!

Happiness!

This is so stupid!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Everyone now owes me five dollars.))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian nods to Chryssa.
"Kill em. Anyways, In my timeline Braith, you got with... Nickle? Or maybe it was both. Anyways, they started chilling out after that."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Deep and far into the forest Orchid and Chryssa go, "You had us all worried, you know. When you and Anna went missing... And Falu.... we need to find her..."

((Shut up SB, we owe you nothing. Now hurry up and continue your plot :D))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((im writing it tomorrow))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You better be <3))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"'Chill' out? Sorry Ian, I don't think it is possible to associate that word with them."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"...Also, Ian, if you want me to stop talking, you had best start talking about where and when we are.  I don't care if it's all sorts of redundant, but I cannot be nearly as effective if I don't have any idea what I'm going to be dealing with.

Sorry... Uh, Braith?
I'm not from here.

So I'm kind of way out of the loop."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:10:31 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Also, Ian, if you want me to stop talking, you had best start talking about where and when we are.  I don't care if it's all sorts of redundant, but I cannot be nearly as effective if I don't have any idea what I'm going to be dealing with.

Sorry... Uh, Braith?
I'm not from here.

So I'm kind of way oit of the loop."

((*Out))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I know. It scared the piss out of me. Anyways Alan, I only know we're in the Emerald Fucking Forest, okay?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Anna is back where I came from... I was just taken up by the universe one night, or by some higher being... Look, what happened definitely wasn't anything to do with my own will. But I want to find her as much, if not more than you do. I'm deeply in love with her after all..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(([slams hands sporadically on keyboard]
"Periw, being so moe it cannot possibly be contained in her body, disintegrates the boss with her moe. Link and Sachi have twelve point five babies and the loot was the friends we made along the way."))
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"What's your Raven like?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't know. I wasn't listening for news about him on the rumor mill. I was kind of a wreck after Gale died."
Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602] 603 604 ... 1862