Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771835 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

When Dackly slurps up the last noodle on her plate voraciously, her mask slides back over her face with a snap and a hiss.

"Aight, Lets do this.  Gozer, switch me."

Gozer now has the Fishbyte, and Dackly is holding the ludicrous Giant Tree Shard Club.

"Whenever everyone is ready."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Perhaps I can tell you, if you UNHAND ME! Not like you'd believe me, anywa- Wait, Falu's missing?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"... Well.  Let me see if this explains anything.  It's been... About a week, on our end, since somebody abducted a bunch of people, pointed us at a weird monster that was nothing like it should have been, then vanished into the ether or whatever...We've been trying to figure out what happened since then.

How long has it been here?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Didn't Know? Falu was worried sick when you didn't come back after that first week! You're going to help me find her. Understand?!"[glow] Orchid is very pissed.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"So this is what all the commotion is about," said a quiet voice from the shade of the trees. Out into the light came a boy wearing a hoodie; his eyes were blue and his hair seemed to be a mix of both white and black.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Ms. Orchid, nice to see we meet under favorable circumstances. Well, more favorable than the first time at least."
Ian turns.
"Uh... Braith?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hi.

WHO THE HECK ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE AND HOW ARE YOU ALL HERE ON A MOMENT'S NOTICE?!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I've been all the way across the galaxy trying to save it! Now let me go!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The plants binding Chryssa drop her. Orchid turns around and begins heading back.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Point of order, we still haven't actually FINISHED that...  Or, you know, even figured out what it is we're saving it from...Which is actually why we're here, apparently.

Why there can't ever be somebody able to tell us what's happening WITHOUT some laborious quest first?"
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Ms. Orchid, nice to see we meet under favorable circumstances. Well, more favorable than the first time at least."
Ian turns.
"Uh... Braith?"
"Oh. Hey, Ian."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis is kind of annoyed no-one is paying any attention to a word she's saying...
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't just walk off, Orchid! Have you got ANY leads?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian turns back to Orchid and shrugs.
"Pretty snooty for someone I caught banging my boss."
He turns again to Braith.
"Yeah, I may not be the Ian you're thinking of. Also, how's Gale doing?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Orchid speaks to Alanis from afar, "I doubt whatever reason you are here for has anything to do with me. I'm just getting Chryssa to help me find my daughter before her powers kill her."

Then Chryssa, "Yeah. Just one. Carrion Morana."

Then Ian. Suffice to say a large root like vine slams him into the ground, "What can I say, She likes a wild beast from time to time."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:43:14 pm by Sanure »
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 1862