Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771611 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio and Sachi are still waiting for plot to happen.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Idou looks out of a nearby window. "You know, I'm not really that poetic, but this is actually a really nice place." He chews. "I don't think there's anywhere in Japan that's pretty as this town." He takes a particularly bite out of his food. "Kind of makes you feel like going on a picnic. A really cold picnic." He chews again.

yes i did just do that you're welcome
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hm?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The door opens to a large hallway. The hallway is completely empty of anything except a single closed door at the end.
It is devoid of light sources.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Desmona sneaks behind the couch, and occasionally bats at Sandra's tentacles.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio looks around.
"Periw, Link, can you see anything?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We have her light.."
Black lives matter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina shifts and appears in (KJ's) Hell plot near Motya! She looks around very confused.

"...Where am I this... time... y-you look familiar..." She says slowly to Motya.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...he is, of course, referring to the light that Periw probably still has on.
It reveals nothing of importance in the room except the door.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina shifts and appears in (KJ's) Hell plot near Motya! She looks around very confused.

"...Where am I this... time... y-you look familiar..." She says slowly to Motya.
Kyle looks up.
"... Am I like A multi-dimensional Girl teleportation target?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...he is, of course, referring to the light that Periw probably still has on.
It reveals nothing of importance in the room except the door.
Mio looks around.
".....this room looks far too big to serve as a simple hallway, and we've had those ghost creatures. Link, do you know anything about this room?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...I've been doing th-this for months... s-so I w-w-wouldn't know... um... wh-where am I this t-time?" She asks slowly, dusting herself off a bit as the runes on her equipment stop glowing.

(Hell plot)
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Yes! How insightful of you! You appear to be very familiar as well!" Motya exclaims with their usual wild grin. "You are just in time for... I don't know! But it is very convenient that you are here for it!"

Kyle looks up.
"... Am I like A multi-dimensional Girl teleportation target?"

"I am hardly a girl! Besides, you can hardly produce good data from just two points! When other girls are attracted to you then I will admit that you are correct!"

Turning back to Selina, the biologist picks her up and places her next to Sandra on the couch. "Speaking of two points, you have not met Sandra yet! Have you? Just look at her tentacles protruding from her back! Aren't they simply adorable? I could admire them all day!" Said tentacles are, of course, covered in raw muscle and tipped with bone shards. Adorable is not something that an average person would use to describe them, but Moyta is not an average person by any means. "They are so delightfully crude! Just like you!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina looks a bit... unsettled by the tentacles, but not more than one would be simply because of the dangerous idea of them. Their existance doesn't seem too big a surprise to her currently. She DOES however get a bit freaked out by being picked up by the 'abomination' thing.

"I... I um... er... n-nice to meet you all?" She asks warily, a bit confused by this set of events. Not the normal reaction she got from appearing out of nowhere.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle puts away his pad.
"Well, right now you're in the house of a paladin who wants us to stop finding artifacts we need to open a cave and get a different artifact so we can steal mead from hell. I'm Kyle, the warlock, that guy with the genetic modifications is Motya, and the similarly shy girl is Sandra. In the kitchen are Gozer, Dackly, and the paladin."
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 1862