Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771575 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"So...Yeah.  That's about it, I guess.  If I have any more questions I'll let you know."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

ENG leaves his newfound Pikmin followers back at the base, and tiptoes over the bridge to search out danger in the night.

(Hidden) ENG finds nothing beastly, eerily enough, even after moving a little ways out from the area.  An odd looking plant almost like a sunflower, seems to be growing in a group of slightly different looking ones, and on it, Large butterfly like creatures seem to be resting, the wings are beautiful, and may fetch a hefty price.

(Autofail) Meanwhile, the Pikmin take to trying to discover the purpose of the Father Mask, their antics proving very entertaining as they Idle around with it, though ultimately, they have neither an idea of what it's purpose is, nor the means by which to trigger it accidentally.

Deathspell notes the Onion producing some kind of Seed, which is fired into the air, and left to gently land in the soil, planting itself next to the other sprout that was under it.

"Hey necromancer.
I noticed your small stalker.
Maybe this will help."

Zer0 Hands Deathspell a bone whistle. a small object in it glows a faint purple, and an unknown rune is etched on both sides.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Oh, right. We do have Faunus. They're very similar to humans, except have a few extra animal bits... as for tech, we're decently advanced I guess. We don't travel space, as those we've encountered so far do... But we have a giant floating arena, if that gives you an idea. We have a festival at this arena, where all four academies send their best teams to compete."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG leaves his newfound Pikmin followers back at the base, and tiptoes over the bridge to search out danger in the night.

(Hidden) ENG finds nothing beastly, eerily enough, even after moving a little ways out from the area.  An odd looking plant almost like a sunflower, seems to be growing in a group of slightly different looking ones, and on it, Large butterfly like creatures seem to be resting, the wings are beautiful, and may fetch a hefty price.

(Autofail) Meanwhile, the Pikmin take to trying to discover the purpose of the Father Mask, their antics proving very entertaining as they Idle around with it, though ultimately, they have neither an idea of what it's purpose is, nor the means by which to trigger it accidentally.

Deathspell notes the Onion producing some kind of Seed, which is fired into the air, and left to gently land in the soil, planting itself next to the other sprout that was under it.

"Hey necromancer.
I noticed your small stalker.
Maybe this will help."

Zer0 Hands Deathspell a bone whistle. a small object in it glows a faint purple, and an unknown rune is etched on both sides.
ENG would take aim at one of the butterfly creatures, picking out the head of one of the creatures before he tries to take a shot.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Motya is standing around with Sandra, Dackly and everyone else. They have no idea what is going on, but judging from the grin on their face they're loving it.

"Like I said before, I'm a faunus. Normally we have animal features, but I don't."

No visible animal features, you mean.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:07:10 am by USEC_OFFICER »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"... How do you know you're a faunus if... Oh duh."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian tilts his head.

"So, pirate update. The captain is wrestling a shark wearing a bow tie."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I was going to ask and then I realized that you wouod know because your parents were?"
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ian nods. He pulls a picture out of his pocket and shows it to Alanis.
"Yep, look!"
Looking at the pictures... Neither of them look like their related to Ian, skin is much to dark and they don't have similar hair or eye colors. Ian seems to not realize this.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"hey alanis, do you know what those skull blasters are?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

==Ian==
Alanis blinks.
"Right."
She looks unconvinced.

==Sans==
"The good doctor's erstwhile possessions, right?  ...I was thinking I could use them.

I hear rumors you have some, actually."
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((alanis probably heard no rumors, sans never really fights))
"it just so happens i know a thing or two about them. gaster invented them, so they're pretty strong..."
"but you probably aren't interested in all of that.... wanna' know how to use em'?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"That would be very good.
I could use actual fighting gear."

((Sleeping now.

Also, you're right.))
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:22:46 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, any guesses as to what god I serve?"
The paladin says as he gets some water boiling on the stove. Looks like he's making some homemade pasta.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((I love how you specify it's homemade.))
Sandra again returns to Kyle and his remarkable little computer.
She seems content to just look at it.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 1862