Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771510 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"Qu-quest? Mead?"
thincake

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Pikmin, Centaurs, Dungeons, and Sou
« Reply #8476 on: December 09, 2015, 05:28:58 pm »

*Ringo senses someone mentioning booze somewhere, but shakes it off as he continues firing into the seething mass of Bugs.*
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The man sighs.
"Well, I really can't tell you because besides gettting me killed I'd be unpersoned as well, but it's mostly an annoyance for me since it would fix itself later. Also, not telling you preserves the drama if you do acomplish your task. But the reason I'm going to stop you is because I've been trying for years to stop the results from occuring at the prodding of my best friend. Anyways, I didn't plan on fighting you guys anyways. Not really worth it, and Iris doesn't care much either."
He shrugs.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Oh man, I completely forgot, OK, so, Me and the rest of these guys are trying to get Mead from Hell, if my information is correct, and we need a few magical artifacts to get in there and have at it."

"Feel free to stay back if you don't want to join in, after this, we will see about attending to your situation."

"Also, Motya, you could simply go the way of the thaumaturgists and accept magic as a placeholder term rather than a definition, then you wouldn't mistakenly offend people who aren't as openminded as me and Gozy."

Dackly puts a fist to her chin and hums.

"I think the best solution here would be if we just walked past you and went from there on how we deal with this."

"Also, you don't have to tell us, but if the results are a horrible influx of demons erupting into this world and flooding it with an ocean that never ends, you REALLY don't have to worry."

Dackly and Gozer go past him, waiting for a noise before Using 'Move Blockhead' to the left and backwards.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gozer and Dackly... enter the kitchen. It's actually really modern looking and well stocked. In the previous room the man looks confused at the two entering the kitchen for no apparent reason.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"O-Oh! I forgot to tell you all, I found some things in the battlefield you may be interested in. It's at the lab."
Loot.
Alanis follows the loot trail.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"O-Oh! I forgot to tell you all, I found some things in the battlefield you may be interested in. It's at the lab."
Loot.
Alanis follows the loot trail.

Unfortunately, they are currently in Snowdin.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

...Or not.
"You mentioned loot?"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 06:28:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

((nothing was ever here))
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD Has his minions continue what they are doing other then the wisp which he has detonate on the hord.

DSTD Drains more life from the beasts, sending it to the onion this time.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

"DIE" Big Daddy Drill bashes
No sig yet

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((By DIE do you mean *Whale-noise*, *Remding Steel*, Groooooaaan? Or does Big Daddy talk?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((By DIE do you mean *Whale-noise*, *Remding Steel*, Groooooaaan? Or does Big Daddy talk?))
((This one does, he got something from Periw that allows him to.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((Yeah. Given proper materials and time, she could probably even make an arm that Ringo could use.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Well, let's have a look then, shall we?"

Chryssa finishes her food, and stands up. She seems 10x healthier.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 1862