Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771346 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

((Well then, I wonder what is going to happen...))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Approaching the tent, Dackly and agozer note nothing of real note. In comparison the three companions of their's cover their noses with the exception of the demon who dashed into the teepee. The Monk amd Lyndon shrug and motion for Dackly and Gozer to go first.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((so what do I do))
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((I dunno, leave it up to San. I don't care who gets Sandra between SB and kj. :P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((so what do I do))
Sandra... is having a confusing time to say the least. One moment she is on her world of origin doing her thing, when all of a sudden, some guy with a rainbow colored sword steps out of a similarly colored portal and rather rudely pushes her through! But what's worse is probably the fact the when she exited the portal in presumably some other place, she landed in the middle of what appears to be a pentagram with some large chubby dude chanting in a long dead language. Of course, the rest of the scenery isn't too bad, lots of natural looking wooden walls, grass, and weird holes in the ground. Apparently, she is not what the man wanted because he curses and stumbles back in surprise.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy is ever ready to fight. However he is pre occupied with little sis. who is currently playing with a pikmin
No sig yet

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Nice, KJ, you stole Link's girlfriend.))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nice, KJ, you stole Link's girlfriend.))
((You can complain when someone someone takes a player that was going to be in your plot. *Looks to PN*))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((seeing as KJ did get frist dibs, and has the least amount of people in his plot...))

((Ninja'd By KJ...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Except we don't even HAVE that many people in our plot. Most of our players got robbed by the rest of ye. >_>))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"A-ah!"
A very bewildered Sandra shuffles backwards quickly, away from the man, tentacles curling inwards. This wasn't pleasant at all.
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The man stares at her in shock. He eventually seems to figure out what he wants to say as he yells.
"You're not a tree or a house!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Hello?! We are coming in!"

Dackly and Gozer go up to, and then, after a moment, inside the hut

(Goal, 125,

1,2,1+6

2,6,4+6

5,1,2+6

1,4,5+6~)

(3) When ENG whistles, one of them passes out from fear, the other one panics, running up one of the Onion's Legs inside it, the third is cowering under it's bowl now, and the last one is running in circles.

(Goal ??, 2 digits

13+7, 16+7,)

Deathspell's wraith attempts to drain life from the Black Mass, but the mass simply releases all of it's stored energy, turning the same color as the onion, and making the Onion the target of the drain.

He cuts off the drain, having failed.  ENG notices this response, and notes it down.

Sinfib begins the process of making a respawn point here in the middle of nowhere, it will take a while to set in, and he will need to at least be near it, if not focusing on it directly.

Deathspell's wisps light up the area, and by now, he is presumably heavily weakened from summoning so many spirits.

They all hear erratic Thudding and Splashing sounds coming from nearby, and coming closer.  They  are loud enough that it is either Something really big...

...Or a lot of really big things.

Big Daddy presumably followed them, along with Little Sister, who calms down the one pikmin that was running around.

The Pikmin is now showing off it's stuff, doing a little dance involving a lot of shuffling.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Detritus Onion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Detritus Pikmin (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sachi and Mio are.....still in the Arbiter's Grounds, lads.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

And so is Anna. Woo?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1862