Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771321 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Link, meanwhile, continues to be confused.
Eirika is impassive.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"I'll say this again. Are you sure that being hit is the best way to explain instead of simply, you know, explaining this to him?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I.. was also thinking about changing my outfit, so I need to be poofed. Can't really re-enter my gem unless injured... so...." Periw actually manages to look embarassed.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio sighs. It's clear from her tone that even assured that her attacks can't hurt Periw and that Periw wants this done, she's very reluctant to actually do this.
"I....really, really don't want to do this."
Before Link can react, Mio draws back her fist and slams it into Periw without charging it with magic. It's clear that Mio is trying to hold back as much as possible.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With being hit by Mio's attack, Periw seems to explode into a cloud of greenish smoke, her gem and Limb Enhancers clattering to the ground.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 07:26:57 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sachi jumps.
"W-what?! I-is she okay?! What just happened?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Within a Minute, Periw's Gem begins to sofly glow green and lift into the air along with her Limb Enhancers. The glow pours out, forming Periw's general shape, before seeming to crystalize into Periw. Her outfit seems similar to what it previously was, except now it has sleeves and her shirt no longer has the yellow diamond on it, "See? Perfectly fine." She also appears to be wearing a backpack.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Link is, utterly, amazed.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sachi is sputtering.
"I...but.....what."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Yeah. She can do that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Periw nods, "my body is... solidified light if you want. It's quite useful."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wow..."
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly and Gozer Cautiously approach the Teepee.

(Goal, ???, 3 Digits.

1,2,1+6~)

ENG is interrupted by Deathspell and Nisfib finding him.

When chirped at by their comrades, the two pikmin who know ENG only shrug at the newcomers.

ENG is still observing the mass for the record, but Nisfib and Deathspell may have actions to take.

The two newcomers notice 4 of the little pikmin creatures covered in leaves, parts of grasses and debris, a Large object with a black mass and purple veins running across it, a plastic tub with Playdough in it, the size of an industrial barrel, And a sprout underneath the large Onion.

(1d20=5) The pikmin do not quite understand ENG's Pantomiming, but cluster loosely around him whole one holds the bowl.

2 Turns until night.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 02:42:55 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would remain focused on studying the object. In attempt to speed up his research, he would try to cut a sample from it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #8039 on: December 05, 2015, 09:06:44 pm »

W.D. Gaster Remnant [-6]
      (Metasynergy: Each time Gaster's name is mentioned during this plot, Gaster and his summons gain +1 attack. +10 damage to Gaster Blasters and Gaster's attacks.)
      (Weak to Determination: Each attack against Gaster reduces his DEF by -2. -4 DEF.)
[G] Alanis [34/34]
       (Kinetic Shell: 8 HP)
       (+3 Synergy from combat turn)
[C] Chryssa[23/58]
       (My Soundtrack Is Intense: +2 DEX, +3 STR)
       (Battlecry)
[I] Ian [18/58]
[I] Idou [18/33]
[M] Mint Gale [16/34]
~Dark, Darker, Yet Darker~

Gaster is dazed.

Alanis uses his abilities on two of the blasters, attempting to resist the Remnant's action and rotate it.
[24] VS [17]
[21] VS [8] Both blasters turn towards Gaster.

Chryssa leaps beside Gaster to attack him with her blade, using the damage she took last turn to return it back to Gaster with Retaliation. Her sword grinds against him, the area around her and Gaster warping massively as grotesque screams sound out, Chryssa dealing 6 damage to Gaster. Chryssa pulled her sword  back in confusion; that strike would have killed most anyone in a single blow. But now, she would notice the space around Gaster warping even more. Chryssa takes 6 damage from this warping.
YOU ARE STRONG.

Ian launches directly at Gaster, clawing at him as he lands next to him, using the momentum of the launch to deal extra damage. However, his attack seems to phase into Gaster and deals no damage. However, as when Chryssa attacked him, the warping increased more. Ian takes  6 damage from the warping.

Idou uses Strategize (which still isn't on his sheet), and determines from his observation that Gaster's defense seems to drop with each attack towards him!

Breeze push is ineffective, as nothing is near Mint Gale at the moment.

The blasters fire, dealing 15 damage to both Idou and his Stand!

Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 1862