Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771260 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy follows hammerlock
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

"Need Some help?"
if Accepted, Sinfib throws a fireball at whatever Claptrapper is trying to light
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD looks for a chunk of meat to throw to the thing that was Following him, while having his Minions store his New stuff.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

ENG follows the Pikmin to their Onion, Watching as they hold the nectar under the onion before it weakly grabs the liquid somehow and sucks it into itself.

It pulses twice, and the others that were watching look at it with what could be construed as nervousness.

The black mass seethes with rage.

Meanwhile, with Nisfib:

"Most definately my good sir! Have at it!"

(12) The fire is shaped like a Cube after being lit, but is otherwise fairly warm.

Deathspell finds a flayed beast on a mat made from woven grasses and chucks a juicy slice from it at the grim scout, who strikes it with a flying purple barb before running out to fetch it, dragging it off.

His minions store his new stuff for him, for later retrieval.

Hammerlock and Big Daddy return to base camp.

"Oh good the power is back on, Now we should be in business, our buyer will pay good currency for any large beasts or fantastic treasures we teleport to him and the Weapons vendors should be functional as well now."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:45:37 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #7924 on: December 04, 2015, 11:33:34 pm »

W.D. Gaster Remnant [?]
      (Metasynergy: Each time Gaster's name is mentioned during this plot, Gaster and his summons gain +1 attack. +10 damage to Gaster Blasters and Gaster's attacks.)
       (Dazed)
[G] Alanis [34/34]
       (Kinetic Shell: 8 HP)
       (+2 Synergy from combat turn)
[C] Chryssa[29/58]
       (My Soundtrack Is Intense: +2 DEX, +3 STR)
       (Battlecry)
[I] Ian [24/58]
       (Preparing Dust Launch)
[I] Idou [33/33]
[M] Mint Gale [34/34]
~Dark, Darker, Yet Darker~

Gaster sends down text that crashes into Chryssa, dealing a massive 21 damage as reality warps around her, physics itself ripping at the seams from something unknown torn from another strange dimension. That attack shouldn't have been possible, yet there Chryssa lay, recovering from the massive blow.

Alanis moves back out of the way.

Chryssa stands and fires propulsion rounds at Gaster, his body warping as it continues to do so, his image still.

Ian takes stance, preparing to launch himself directly at Gaster next turn.

Idou summons his stand, Mint Gale appearing before him blow Idou to safety.

The Gaster Blasters fires and hits Ian, a large beam of energy dealing a massive 23 damage!

This next attack might be difficult to dodge...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Then maaaaybe we should try moving the attack instead of moving ourselves.

Alanis will attempt to repoint the blasters in Chryssa and Idou's rows away from them (and hopefully at the Remnant).

"Try shooting the lasers!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Then maaaaybe we should try moving the attack instead of moving ourselves.

Alanis will attempt to repoint the blasters in Chryssa and Idou's rows away from them (and hopefully at the Remnant).

((Does he use telekinesis or something?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((*She, and yes, this is a spell.  Kinetic Burst.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((So, wait, what I'm reading is Alan is using female pronouns and all that even though he's supposed to be male?))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Alan had an inopportune dispelling of a magical effect that left him in a female body.  She's decided to stick with it for the moment.  Thus a name change.))
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

((Alan(is) seems to have adjusted to her new body quite nicely, for some reason. This hasn't happened to Alan(is) before, has it?))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, I got that part. :P
But even so, he could still be Alan, even with the wrong bits.))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Alan(is) seems to have adjusted to her new body quite nicely, for some reason. This hasn't happened to Alan(is) before, has it?))
((No.  It has not.))
((Well, I got that part. :P
But even so, he could still be Alan, even with the wrong bits.))
((And she's decided not to because it's likely to be semi-permanent and she hasn't had any downsides occur yet.  Like a certain time of month.))
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm not exactly seeing the logic in switching names and all that because one hasn't started PMS. Like, at all.))
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"Dammit! Why are there so many?!"
Gale: Breeze Push the G-man.
Idou: Activate Strategize on the G-man!
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 1862