Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771072 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"So, what kind of hero work do you do specifically, Miss Mio?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"I fight monsters, I suppose."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He nods. "Good. Someone has to; the city folk sure won't and the guards are too scared to do anything either."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"...And they complain that I'm too meta for them..."
Kyle rolls his eyes.
"They do that because you do it to the point of it being unfunny and use it as an excuse for why you have meta knowledge, as if that makes it better."

Rounding the corner Gozer and Dackly come across Kyle's demon pinning someone to the ground, with the person's nose in their mouth. The person appears to be some kind of piratey looking fellow, wearing a long duster. To the sides of him are two hand crossbows, seemingly knocked away by the demon's presumed charge. Every couple of seconds the man tries to struggle away from the demon. It doesn't work obviously.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Whoa, whoa!"

"Get off the poor guy after I take care of business."

Dackly picks up the crossbows, and Gozer seals them in a box made from the tree shards.

"Aight, off."

Dackly points at the demon.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She growls a few times more at Dackly before slowly crawling off him. Not that it makes her get up and stop looking at him with a snarl. If it wasn't for the fact that she's a demon it might even be surprising that she can make that face so well. The man sits up and rubs his nose, sending a glare the demon's way.
"If the Nephalem was here you would be finding your manners."
Hm, slightly rude but that is understandable.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"She'll find her manners from the rest of us if she loses them too many more times, but this is the first incident, so I am inclined to be suspicious."

"So, I'm Dackly, this rock fellow is Gozer, we have a friend back there named Kyle, our purpose is to steal stuff from bell, and your name and quest is?.."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio's eyes narrow.
"With due respect, Mister Link, myself and my fellow Heroes are what you might call city folk."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:26:11 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The man looks around.
"I'm Lyndon and I'm... very, very confused. You see, me and my friend, one of the Nephalem, were going through this portal we made using bits we picked up a while back, but when I got out, I was the only one of us two that was here. I thought it was trick by a demon for a second. Before I found out this place was mostly empty at any rate. Uh, anyways, could you help me find my friend? She's a good person but she has a habit of charging into large groups of demons without waiting for anyone to be nearby."
Lyndon stands up and looks around again, seeming to not something.
"...And what's with all these weird holes?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw looks dazed while following behind Mio, "No more cannons. No cannons ever again...."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Gozer shrugs.  He senses his own angel statue, and then tries to find similar ones.

"For the record, this statue was found, rather than made and we couldn't cure it."

Gozer says, in case the man notices it glowing.

"The holes used to have houses attached, but they were all stolen by rainbows, which is what we are looking for.  We will try and find your friend."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Mio, stop, you're flustering the hot cowboy swordsman.))
"N-no offense, of course... I meant the city folk here, in Castle Town. They don't do anything."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((rip him))
"What do you mean?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A lot of them have jobs, but they don't do a lot of hard work, like trying to flirt with a cute otherworldly hero as soon as you meet her. By the way, I have, like, two whole abs. It's all just buying and selling and running sideshows."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio punts him into the atmosphere.
"I see. And what about the country?"
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 1862