Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771036 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"A%!Re you g*uys o-OKtqAY? M-My l1(nk is d1is14ri(!disrupted!"
-Connection Lost. You are alone.-

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

((Should've been clear that it was left, given that she's on the left, but eh.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"What do you think, Alphys, OUR CONNECTION JUST CUT OUT.  THEY DON'T DO THAT NORMALLY HERE.

Blargh."

Alanis listens for 'Signal Lost's from her devices.  If she doesn't/didn't get one from either of the two...
"Okay Google, call Alphys!"

((To recap, Metroid/station spacephone, and modern Earth smartphone.  Both are set up to respond to that.))
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:04:09 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Gozer Dozes -Around- the trees, Dackly uses "Move Blockhead!" to swing him in a parabolic arc around the wall, to maintain momentum as he rushes to the source.

Spoiler: Boss stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

(17, 6+2, 4+2, 3+2, 4+2, 2+2, 2+2, 6+2, 2+2, 6+2, 1+2, 4+2, 6+2, 1+2) Sinfib blasts the Bulborb with Magic missiles, dealing... 8 damage? two of them turn into ethereal hands, which remove their ethereal gloves and slap the Bulborb's face several times with them to wake it up completely, +1 Init next turn.

Nearly all of the missiles have bounced off of it's thick hide, when Finsib takes a closer look.

The beast lets out an ungodly roar.

(Goal, 25

11+1) Big Daddy cannot even get the Log to play, much less play well enough to understand.

(6) Hammerlock takes out his Rifle, just as the Bulborb uses "Horrific Bite", Dealing 6 damage!

Hammerlock steadies his rifle even as he is trapped in the monster's jaw, He aims for one of it's eye stalks.

Meanwhile:

Deathspell summons two wisps, and has them try to Tip the Dice.

(Goal, 18

13+2, 9+2)

The wisp's combined strength Throws the dice in the air, it collides to the ground with a thud, the top face is...

(1) One, huh, you get the feeling that any luck this dice had has just ran out.  Your wisps have been upgraded with +1 Luck.

(Goal, 12

9)

The stone shudders, and then erupts from the ground, shooting a probuscus needle out of it's face and into one of Deathspell's Wisps!

The pile of leaves rustles in fear.

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Meanwhile:

"Because I was designed for usefulness and being cheap to make, rather than for my own personal tastes!"

"I was then refitted with the best materials a cybernetic hunter can obtain, which amounts to bones and blood glue!"
  He says to Little Sister, as he produces a Large hunting Knife and begins to Flay the cooked Bulborb, setting aside every part on it's own place of the mat.

Meanwhile:

(15+???) Zero fires a supremely slow moving gyroget from the sniper rifle, which smashes into the wall after 10 seconds of travel, obliterating it in an ungodly explosion.

The little mossy thing is knocked out of it's apparently self made shell, revealing a slimy little brown creature with a leaf on it's head, it lands with a splat on the ground, and after a look, runs off through the pool and behind a bend, the simple act of landing seems to have attached more debris to it, giving it a face full of grasses.

No prose is needed to demonstrate what that Sniper rifle is capable of.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:06:46 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Bring it on!"

Chryssa runs forward 5 tiles, and sidesteps left 1, as she uses Battlecry!
((image not moe enough, 0/10))
"I might have an idea for Periw to be safer, if it IS perfectly safe."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw looks at Mio, interested.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I could carry you, and use my Fairy Barrier to protect us both from impact, should there be any problem with impact. The barrier should cushion an impact.

Assuming you ARE okay with being carried by me, unless you have any other solutions."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It would be quicker to be carried there, but as you can see," Periw presses a button on her left arm causing the fingers of said arm to spread out to equal areas and start spinning, Periw being lifted up off the ground, "I can fly. Though it would take far longer to get there this way, dependent on how far away the location is and cannon velocity.... and wind conditions.... and...." Periw sets back down on the ground and ponders a moment.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio raises an eyebrow.
"That, and you'll have to find the Grounds yourself. Neither of us but Link knows where those are."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian drops his combat stance and looks at Chryssa unhappily.
"Wait, why are you the only one to get a nice looking combat sprite?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes. There's also that..." Periw really doesn't like the idea of being fired out of a cannon.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You admitted it yourself. It's faster for me to carry you, and there's a guarantee you'll be sent exactly where you're meant to go if you use the cannon."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Periw grumbles but doesn't say anything.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would try to take a potshot at the small creature, aiming to wound and capture it. That was what zer0 was trying to do, right?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Ian drops his combat stance and looks at Chryssa unhappily.
"Wait, why are you the only one to get a nice looking combat sprite?"
"...And they complain that I'm too meta for them..."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 06:06:35 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 1862