Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771272 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #7140 on: November 29, 2015, 08:47:04 pm »

Suddenly, between Ian and Chryssa, appears a short skeleton wearing a blue hoodie.
  "Thanks, means a lot. Nice place you have here."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7141 on: November 29, 2015, 08:47:43 pm »

"Oh, thank you for your concern, but I am merely protecting the ship from unwanted company!"

Claptrapper proceeds to perform an embarrassingly bad rendition of what it likely thinks is Karate while making sounds.

Claptrapper's body is very flat, but is also very smooth, which may make drawing difficult

"Hello small child and dangerously older man! Are you examining me for candy, or perhaps valuble components to steal?"

"I am very sorry to say that none of my components are valuable! I've been outmoded!"

He pats her on the head and retrieves an ECHO log of some Massive Planet, which he looks over.

"More than one creature.
In fact, a whole planet full.
Legal, if you care."

Zero's facemask projects a holographic :)

"Yes indeed, some explorers found a planet with an absurd abundance of oxygen, the creatures there growing to gargantuan size, and overpopulated like bandits in a crashed Arcosian ship, it is currently on the down end of an extinction cycle, so we are going there as a short vacation, to obtain some new creatures with which to set the stage for heavily exaggerated stories."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:49:35 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7142 on: November 29, 2015, 08:48:10 pm »

"Thanks. Now what exactly did you want?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: November 29, 2015, 08:52:10 pm »

"Oh, thank you for your concern, but I am merely protecting the ship from unwanted company!"

Claptrapper proceeds to perform an embarrassingly bad rendition of what it likely thinks is Karate while making sounds.

Claptrapper's body is very flat, but is also very smooth, which may make drawing difficult

"Hello small child and dangerously older man! Are you examining me for candy, or perhaps valuble components to steal?"

"I am very sorry to say that none of my components are valuable! I've been outmoded!"

He pats her on the head and retrieves an ECHO log of some Massive Planet, which he looks over.

"More than one creature.
In fact, a whole planet full.
Legal, if you care."

Zero's facemask projects a holographic :)

"Yes indeed, some explorers found a planet with an absurd abundance of oxygen, the creatures there growing to gargantuan size, and overpopulated like bandits in a crashed Arcosian ship, it is currently on the down end of an extinction cycle, so we are going there as a short vacation, to obtain some new creatures with which to set the stage for heavily exaggerated stories."
"first off, Dead or Alive and second, how much does it pay?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: November 29, 2015, 08:58:22 pm »

"Both and none my curious acquaintance, I suppose you could sell anything you capture or kill if you so pleased, are you asking to join our little foray?"

"Hmm.  If you are not one for live specimens, and 'Do it yourself' Craftsmanship I suppose for your assistance I could part with a sum of eh "Loot"  as the planet we are going to is also home to a smattering of dead, more sapient beings, of a number of origins.  The high Oxygen levels are not quite safe even to us Air-breathers, as it is, much less the wildlife.  Though we do have special Filters for our continued life signs on such a planet."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: November 29, 2015, 08:59:22 pm »

"What the FLYING SKELETAL CARP. I think there's some PLOT afoot.  finally."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: November 29, 2015, 09:00:50 pm »

Fibsin Stands by the Strange Little Golem, At any rate he could just stand around here
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7147 on: November 29, 2015, 09:02:12 pm »

The claptrapper also stands there, poking away at the ECHO screen to pick out primo locations on the small map.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: November 29, 2015, 09:03:21 pm »

"Thanks. Now what exactly did you want?"
~Explanation~
"..."
"A few months ago, our old royal scientist set off for research. Research on what, you may ask? He wanted to find a way to destroy the Trespassers."
"No idea how."
"Anyways, in doing this, he traveled to other worlds for his research, traversing the cracks of spacetime and experimenting on himself. He even dared to go to the most remote places. Because of this, he became dissociated with existence, and his soul shattered, spreading across the places he visited. Overtime, the Trespassers affected these soul fragments, and they became corrupted. If they are reunited, perhaps... perhaps it may be possible to bring him back, and along with it, his research."
"And that could probably help you. Any questions?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: November 29, 2015, 09:04:20 pm »

"Both and none my curious acquaintance, I suppose you could sell anything you capture or kill if you so pleased, are you asking to join our little foray?"

"Hmm.  If you are not one for live specimens, and 'Do it yourself' Craftsmanship I suppose for your assistance I could part with a sum of eh "Loot"  as the planet we are going to is also home to a smattering of dead, more sapient beings, of a number of origins.  The high Oxygen levels are not quite safe even to us Air-breathers, as it is, much less the wildlife.  Though we do have special Filters for our continued life signs on such a planet."

"Concider me 'On board' with that if you're willing. Pass me a filter and I'll make sure I have enough for myself and then some.
Got any idea who would want to buy the damn things, though? need to know ahead of time. if this goes badly, I don't wanna be stuck with a bunch of rotting alien corpses."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7150 on: November 29, 2015, 09:05:21 pm »

Alanis is clearly geeking out.
"Undertale or Borderlands, Undertale or Borderland, or space cowboy, or oh geez I don't know which one to piiiick!

Wait, Sans has ACTUAL EXPOSITION.
Yay!
Hold on.  That's not how... Oh spork it, lesdodisthing.

Where do we start, then?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: November 29, 2015, 09:05:46 pm »

Fibsin Looks at claptrapper's Screen, Not like anything else is Happening
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7152 on: November 29, 2015, 09:09:26 pm »

Alanis is clearly geeking out.
"Undertale or Borderlands, Undertale or Borderland, or space cowboy, or oh geez I don't know which one to piiiick!

Wait, Sans has ACTUAL EXPOSITION.
Yay!
Hold on.  That's not how... Oh spork it, lesdodisthing.

Where do we start, then?"

"I'll teleport you all to my house in Snowdin, where I'll show you a lil' clue I found while searching through his lab."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: November 29, 2015, 09:09:35 pm »

"Do you have any clue as to what he was searching for that could help destroy the Trespassers?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7154 on: November 29, 2015, 09:11:06 pm »

"Do you have any clue as to what he was searching for that could help destroy the Trespassers?"
"Hell if I know. Gaster was all over the place when it came to his research."
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 1862