Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771292 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #7110 on: November 29, 2015, 07:06:52 pm »

((Enough, Shade. Do you seriously think I haven't taken him to task over it? Don't rage at me over it, you haven't said anything I didn't chew him out over.

Basically, KILLING him is a bad idea. If you can get him to low enough health and then STOP from killing him to show him mercy, then you win.

Alternatively, if you can show him you're merciful without raising your weapon, you win.

It's not simple. I had to ask Sanure about it multiple times before he'd give me the information. Even then the information is vague to me.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7111 on: November 29, 2015, 07:12:10 pm »

((Enough, Shade. Do you seriously think I haven't taken him to task over it? Don't rage at me over it, you haven't said anything I didn't chew him out over.

Basically, KILLING him is a bad idea. If you can get him to low enough health and then STOP from killing him to show him mercy, then you win.

Alternatively, if you can show him you're merciful without raising your weapon, you win.

It's not simple. I had to ask Sanure about it multiple times before he'd give me the information. Even then the information is vague to me.))
((In other words he isnt telling us what to do or who can do it, And you might as well not be Co-GM do to how little info he is giveing you.))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: November 29, 2015, 07:13:44 pm »

((My job isn't just to dispense information, but apparently, since our main GM seems to not be so good at doing so, I'm forced to do it myself.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: November 29, 2015, 07:16:30 pm »

ENG would get an idea, and head off into the station. he would try to sell his services of replicating items and parts again so he can buy what he intends to use to defeat ember.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: November 29, 2015, 07:18:51 pm »

Big Daddy watches the Ember vs Dackly fight
No sig yet

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: November 29, 2015, 07:29:12 pm »

Gozer looks at Dackly with Pride visible on his face. Even if he wasn't there to protect her, he feels she would still go on to do great things.  The result of the Battle does not matter to him.

Gozer goes back to the Lab and checks on the Love saturated Adam/Phazon Experiment.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:31:50 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7116 on: November 29, 2015, 07:33:38 pm »

((Okay, seriously what the fuck? Elf, Don't instigate anything, same goes to everyone else. I haven't decided on anyone to win Ember's Loyalty. I'm waiting to see a real in character reason for it. Second, Seriously? I go to feed calves and this is what happens in the IC? Couldn't you have, I don't know, TAKEN IT TO OOC? Christ...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: November 29, 2015, 07:36:25 pm »

((lets just get back to it... plox.. I have plan, want to test if it works.))
ENG would get an idea, and head off into the station. he would try to sell his services of replicating items and parts again so he can buy what he intends to use to defeat ember.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:53:53 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: November 29, 2015, 07:52:31 pm »

EDIT: woops, doublepost.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: November 29, 2015, 07:59:46 pm »

((Wrap up what yall are doing, I'm starting Player plots nowz.))

ember jumps back out of dackly's attack range, "My energy grows weak... I must dishonor myself and end the battle.... I must rest...." Ember's form begins to waver, before slowly falling apart and disappearing. If anyone checked the Hanger, they would see Ember reappear in his golden throne, inert and unmoving. The container closes by itself, and seals.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: November 29, 2015, 08:02:51 pm »

Little sis decides to kick the container that ember went into
No sig yet

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: November 29, 2015, 08:06:31 pm »

Little sister stubs her toe on the Container. Ouch.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: November 29, 2015, 08:07:31 pm »

Anybody paying attention to the station's COMMs would hear an alarm:
!! Warning, unauthorized teleportation blocked. Incoming COMMs link. Accept link? !!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: November 29, 2015, 08:07:54 pm »

((lets just get back to it... plox.. I have plan, want to test if it works.))
(san, y u ignore actions even after ember is gone..)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: November 29, 2015, 08:13:30 pm »

Chryssa accepts the COMMs link.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 1862