Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768993 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #5730 on: November 23, 2015, 11:23:44 pm »

"You nearly killed him Chyrssa. That's not just 'showing that he can't do that without repercussions', that's assault and battery!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: November 23, 2015, 11:25:33 pm »

Tinkmaster speaks over the Comms systems:
"I'm all idle here, people. What needs fixin'?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: November 23, 2015, 11:26:41 pm »

(yanno, he could of just went past alan and intercepted ian/chyssa.)
With the situation cleared up, he would head on back to dackly's ship to see what he could fix without getting parts, and what he would have to replace.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: November 23, 2015, 11:27:34 pm »

"I hit him once. He's fine."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: November 23, 2015, 11:28:53 pm »

"Chryssa, if you had hit him one more time he would have been dead, I could see it on his face. Don't tell me you couldn't either."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: November 23, 2015, 11:30:24 pm »

ENG would note that a lot of things need placing. The only good things to the ship is the seal on the cockpit, the frame of the ship itself, minus the rust, and the electrical system. Most everything else needs repairing or replacement.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5736 on: November 23, 2015, 11:31:51 pm »

"I didn't punch him a second time. I have restraint... How about you open your eyes and realize that I am hurt, okay?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: November 23, 2015, 11:34:32 pm »

"I do realize that Chryssa, if I didn't do you think I would be this calm about you nearly murdering someone over an opinion?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: November 23, 2015, 11:35:04 pm »

While Dackly doles out the ingredients, Gozer begins the process of stirring, Cracking the eggs, mixing in the flour with a touch of water and adding the cream, sugar and yeast, after beating them into a fine pulp, he crushes lemons between his stony fingers and drizzles the juices into the bowl, Dackly comes over, and Scoops cinnamon into the mixture, and it is beat again to a fluffly consistency, while Gozer gets to work, Taking a pot, some water and some magic, he mixes sugar into the boiling water, and uses magic as the Rock candy crystals form.

Once the water boils, Dackly, Drunk as she is, reaches in before Gozer can stop her, stunned, Gozer just sits for a moment while Dackly fishes out the Magic rock candy, and dumps it into the Cake batter, which is practically a cauldron in size.  Gozer decides not to Question it and continues.  Dackly Begins to Stir the huge pot with FrostByte, and while the Electricity jolts it, and the Ice magic freezes it a bit, ultimately the Batter is mostly intact, without any intent to harm in it.  Some of the Fish's magic juice is infused in the batter, along with much more Valor, Love and Willpower as Dackly by now has taken off her Bandanna and is using it as a neckerchief to keep Splatters off her.  Nothing but good vibes in this baking session.

Once the mix is stirred properly, Loaf tins are brought out, and Each one is filled with Rock candy laden Cake mix, and put in the oven at precisely 350 Degrees, for approximately 40 minutes, or until the Cake does not stick to a toothpick commandeered for that use, After Gozer Pulls out the first batch, Dackly Tastes the first Cake of the first batch to test it's flavor, and has already poured and measured out the second, Baking, placing, and pouring Until all the batter is gone, Dackly gives it a good look to make sure all of it is perfect, which also preserves it with just the barest hint of stiffening and crunch in the crust, before Dusting them all with more cinnamon.

So how does it taste?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: November 23, 2015, 11:36:57 pm »

"Then let me blow off some god damn steam alone, okay!? If you realize it, then why won't you just leave me the hell alone!?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: November 23, 2015, 11:39:40 pm »

[9+6+1+3=19] They taste pretty good. Dackly is best chef.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: November 23, 2015, 11:42:29 pm »

Intercom

"Everyone, Please report to the Kitchen for a very special gift that I think you will all enjoy, courtesy of Myself and Dackly."

The strong smell of Food wafts through the ship where it can.

((How many Cake Loaves were made?))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5742 on: November 23, 2015, 11:42:43 pm »

"Then let me blow off some god damn steam alone, okay!? If you realize it, then why won't you just leave me the hell alone!?"
"Because it's not healthy to just bottle up your feelings. Trust me, I did that and I nearly committed suicide."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: November 23, 2015, 11:44:04 pm »

"I'm going to punch the hell out of a punching bag, to RELIEVE my ANGER! How is that even considered bottling up!?"
Chryssa stomps off.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5744 on: November 23, 2015, 11:44:10 pm »

ENG would look for where kirol went, and try to access his camera again. He was going to need the extra set of hands if he is going to repair the repairable parts of the ship.
=Kirol, where are you? what's your status?=
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 1862