Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768501 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #4560 on: November 19, 2015, 11:18:54 pm »

Finsib paces Around the Captain's Quarters
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: November 19, 2015, 11:19:23 pm »

DSTD's Wraith passes through the vault door easily. However, it scouts only the initial area as a bluish pulse strikes it, eradicating the Wraith. Seems some of the ships Security systems are on a different network inside the vault.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: November 19, 2015, 11:22:17 pm »

DSTD Goes back to the Cap's Room and Reports to ENG that the Sec' Systems are on a Different Network inside the Vault.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: November 19, 2015, 11:23:16 pm »

ENG would resume fixing the camras, and electronic door mechanisms. He was not going to take any chances of a secondary breach killing everyone, and that meant making sure the doors would seal and lock.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: November 19, 2015, 11:25:54 pm »

((Let's just handwave this repair roll and say ENG does it successfully :3))

Eng succeeds in repairing most of the security system and electric door locks. Seems it was mostly a software error.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: November 19, 2015, 11:26:57 pm »

((A Software Error being held back by a ghost...))
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: November 19, 2015, 11:27:04 pm »

Alria gives Motya a strange look.
"Second marriage? Huh, didn't take you for doing shit like that. Learn some new shit everyday I fucking guess."

"I was young and inexperienced. Hardly the best combination. I am merely glad that my second marriage collasped before I could produce more children. Human babies are not as enjoyable as the children of other species. Far too greedy! And they keep you up all night! And they develop so slowly! I cannot tell you how glad I am to have learned the error of my ways! Devoting my life to my work is a far better use of my time." Motya grins for a few moments before they remember that Alria was trying to flirt with them earlier. "Not that this affects you, of course! You are certainly a well-developed human being! At the optimal age and build for producing children! Yes!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: November 19, 2015, 11:28:00 pm »

he would check the cameras again, along with his motion sensors. he would also double check the map for locations close to the captain's quarters.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: November 19, 2015, 11:29:23 pm »

Periw speaks over the intercom from the bridge, "We are now arriving at the Federation Depot. We already have clearance thanks to our friend the bounty hunter. Any clods want to go ashore?"

The map, The cameras, and the motion sensors show nothing but his fellow teammates. He would note that the Map does not show the vents traversing the ship.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: November 19, 2015, 11:29:50 pm »

"Have you Repaired the Cameras yet..? because I would like to banish the Poltergeist Linking me to them, it is... Unsettling to be linked with a machine..."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: November 19, 2015, 11:32:50 pm »

"Have you Repaired the Cameras yet..? because I would like to banish the Poltergeist Linking me to them, it is... Unsettling to be linked with a machine..."
yes, I have. you can stop possessing them now.
he would navigate himself to the docking area, and start laying down motion sensors. he didn't want this thing getting off the ship at all.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: November 19, 2015, 11:33:28 pm »

Welp, Dackly and Gozer are Despondant, so There is very little point right around now...

Meh, they go ashore, and Gozer acts as a bowl while Dackly begins to entertain by performing acrobatic feats in the central area of the Station while inside of a Gravity bubble.  Impressive feats of magic often bring in gold, and a passerby may decide one of Gozer's Statues is worth buying if they mistake him for an art exhibit.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: November 19, 2015, 11:34:52 pm »

Gozer and Dackley and pretty popular. They earn 10k Creds. Lucky.

ENG sets up the Motion detectors easily. Routine really.

Periw walks by completely ignoring ENG. Ouch.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: November 19, 2015, 11:35:39 pm »

DSTD Banishes his Poltergeist, and summons a new pair of Wraiths.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: November 19, 2015, 11:36:00 pm »

Someone should fetch Ian from his locker.
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 1862