Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768185 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #4500 on: November 19, 2015, 10:23:41 pm »

"That is not what I said.  Alria punched you, but she is still hitting on you, or maybe she hasn't started yet.  But somehow I think you sacrificed your reproductive bits to !!SCIENCE!! for more biological efficiency a long time ago."

Motya runs around in an open labcoat and nothing else. It would take but a quick glance downward to confirm Alan's hypothesis. "Of course I did! All they did was interfere with the brain by dumping hormones into it! Besides, with modern technology it would be easy to splice another set onto my body if the situation calls for it! Why burden yourself with the constraints of your original biology? Think of all the exciting organs that exist out in nature! And the ones you can develop in your lab! How exciting!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: November 19, 2015, 10:25:08 pm »

"I much prefer computerized transhumanism, myself.  But that's kind of your shtick so I'll just not.

I note the absence of biolabs and whatever the heck matrix stuff it is you use to grow things.  Or store things."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:29:09 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: November 19, 2015, 10:27:03 pm »

"Well, I shall Do this the Easy way... ENG Do you have access to the Intercom..? If so Could you Tell The Gem-Person that a Knock-Off Of one of it's minions is causing Havoc around the ship..?"
Death spell Summons another Poltergeist, and gives both orders to return any Stone-Ball Creatures to him.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: November 19, 2015, 10:27:27 pm »

Gozer lets out a sigh of relief.

"It is afraid, and that is it's sole motivation, Deathspell, ENG? do not pursue it, It is on a breachless speacecraft currently nowhere near a place it can escape to.  Between my empathetic relation with my little one, and it's core of Periw's own creation, the two of us are best equipped to calming it."

"Oh, good idea Deathspell, the intercom may also be heard by the terrified trinket, and mention of it's old master may yet spurn it to appear."

"Oh wait... Periw is on poor terms with ENG."

Intercom

"Periw, you are requested in the Exercise room, Periw, please report to the Exercise room, thank you."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:30:26 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: November 19, 2015, 10:30:24 pm »

"Well, I shall Do this the Easy way... ENG Do you have access to the Intercom..? If so Could you Tell The Gem-Person that a Knock-Off Of her minions is causing Havoc around the ship..?"
Death spell Summons another Poltergeist, and gives both orders to return any Stone-Ball Creatures to him.
NO. none of this reaches periw until it is resolved. We have a sentient and possibly sapient semi-crystalline life-form on a ship full of similar life forms, and we need to locate it before one of them does. it's scared and afraid we will hurt it, so we need to start thinking on how we can convince it we are here to help. I'm going to fix the cameras and set up motion sensors, that's our best chance of finding it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: November 19, 2015, 10:31:01 pm »

Alria grins and leans on Motya.
"Yeah, I was wondering how much you know about anatomy, and if you'd want to take a good, close up look at it."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: November 19, 2015, 10:32:16 pm »

"How are these... Cameras, Broken..?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: November 19, 2015, 10:32:32 pm »

"We could attempt such a deceit a million times and get the same result, it is better she find out now and help us, rather than discover our attempted meddling with her deceased creation."

"What if without her help, we are unable to locate it in time?"

"She has maps, scanners, and knowledge of her Robonoid's general behavior. this is her forte, not ours, it would be like trying to chase a greased up flying pig.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: November 19, 2015, 10:35:27 pm »

"And here is a Question, is it possible that your creation gained some of the Gozer's powers..? Such as being able to absorb some Creations made of stone into its mass..?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: November 19, 2015, 10:36:20 pm »

It's a very old ship. maintenance was probably not run in several years.
Gozer, if we told her that we let loose a scared, resurrected robonoid with no clue where it is, or what it is supposed to do, and if it is tearing up the insides of the ship, we are in in Deep shit. We find it, then we talk to her.

Eng would move out, going to repair the cameras as fast as he can throughout the ship, and deploying motion sensors where there are no cameras.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: November 19, 2015, 10:36:51 pm »

"I much prefer computerized transhumanism, myself.  But that's kind of your shtick so I'll just not.

I note the absence of biolabs and whatever the heck matrix stuff it is you use to grow things.  Or store things."

Motya rolls their eyes wildly and waves their claw far too close to Alan's face for comfort. "Yes. Whatever you say. As if I had never heard that before from Edmund. His WELL-THOUGHT OUT arguments are so INTERESTING!" The fact that their voice takes on a mechanical tone and says something completely different from what their sentence implies does not seem to phase them at all. "And you are correct! I do not have the equipment on hand to create splices! Such a shame. Alria was very interested in them!"

Alria grins and leans on Motya.
"Yeah, I was wondering how much you know about anatomy, and if you'd want to take a good, close up look at it."

Motya grins back, but merely because that's what they do. "I know very much about anatomy of many creatures and Biobeasts! Why, I could recite the features of a human off by heart! What kind of creature do you have for me to examine? I hope that it is something interesting! I am always excited to investigate new animals and biology!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: November 19, 2015, 10:37:32 pm »

"Possibly, if it had a massive power source to sustain that kind of size..."

"Oh dear."

Gozer snatches Dackly by the tail, swinging her up onto his back as he Dozers literally as fast as possible, towards the Captain's room, the Phazon!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: November 19, 2015, 10:38:33 pm »

"I Shall Do my part..."
DSTD Banishes one of his Shades and Summons a poltergeist, Ordering it to take over The "Cameras" Around the Ship and Override all Broken Systems.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: November 19, 2015, 10:41:57 pm »

"Dang, filters, huh?  Also, Alria, I don't think this is going to work out for you, somehow.  Just, considering that he's missing the single intenders you're throwing at him."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: November 19, 2015, 10:43:31 pm »

[17] DSTD Now has access to the broken security cameras. No sign of the Rock Worker.

[??] Gozer and Dackly make it to the Captain's room to find the Phazon still where they left it. However, they do notice that the Piles of Junk and the Stone Vessel are both missing.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 1862