Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768208 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #4485 on: November 19, 2015, 10:12:08 pm »

[5] The rockbound worker remains still a second before suddenly taking off out of the room and disappearing into a vent. That can't be good...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: November 19, 2015, 10:13:00 pm »

"You are welcome! And I can see that she is trying to hit me! In fact, Alria has actually hit me! I would say that they are successful at their task!"
"That is not what I said.  Alria punched you, but she is still hitting on you, or maybe she hasn't started yet.  But somehow I think you sacrificed your reproductive bits to !!SCIENCE!! for more biological efficiency a long time ago."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:18:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: November 19, 2015, 10:14:08 pm »

ENG would try to catch it quickly, surprised how it animated so suddenly.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: November 19, 2015, 10:14:15 pm »

"Did you remember to place an order upon it's soul..? If not it may attempt to kill us all..."
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: November 19, 2015, 10:15:43 pm »

[7 vs 11] The rockbound worker kicks Eng in the face (dealing 6 damage to him) as he tries to grab it. It makes it's escape quickly.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: November 19, 2015, 10:16:20 pm »

Gozer uses Demi in a wide wide range, Dragging it directly back to Gozer's exact position.

"It is of no circumstance, it only has one volatile component, and it was under our control upon creating it."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: November 19, 2015, 10:17:20 pm »

He would recoil and spit blood out of his mouth, cursing silently at the now missing teeth. he would then inject himself with another healing kit, wincing in pain as the tooth enamel is replaced and rebuilt.I am more worried what it might attempt to do. we have no idea what it's last orders were, and it could cause major destruction..
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: November 19, 2015, 10:17:24 pm »

"As I said... Now my minion Should retrieve it..."
DSTD summons a Wraith and Sets it to killing the Escaping rock thing.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:19:16 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: November 19, 2015, 10:17:27 pm »

Chryssa hands Little Sis to Big Daddy, and goes off to other places.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: November 19, 2015, 10:18:40 pm »

[1] Gozer pulls back one of Periw's Robonoids by accident. It appears to be damaged slightly and trying to escape.

[2] DSTD's wraith loses track of the rockbound worker. Odd. It's rather effective at escaping...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: November 19, 2015, 10:20:08 pm »

"Sorry little friend..."

Gozer Slimes the Robonoid to heal it before letting it go and giving ENG's Fish back.

Gozer attempts Terrapathy on the Rockbound Worker,  what is running through it's head right now? And where is it?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: November 19, 2015, 10:20:28 pm »

[1] Gozer pulls back one of Periw's Robonoids by accident. It appears to be damaged slightly and trying to escape.

[2] DSTD's wraith loses track of the rockbound worker. Odd. It's rather effective at escaping...
he would quickly turn his attention to the new robonoid, and try to repair the damage. he would be ESPECIALLY careful not to alter any of it's internal connections, attempting to "heal" it rather than change it

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: November 19, 2015, 10:20:54 pm »

"Hunt it down and Bring me back the remains, Or I will Send you to the most painful hell I know..."
His Wraith is Being sent to Kill The Dammed Rock now.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: November 19, 2015, 10:21:08 pm »

Dackly Stops ENG from doing that with a shake of her head and a firm grip on his wrist.

"Bring it back whole or cost of damages will be incurred. Neither of us wants that for our respective wealths." she says to Deathspell.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: November 19, 2015, 10:23:21 pm »

THe Slime drips right off the damaged Robonoid as it flees.

Gozer's mind is wracked with scared thoughts. The Rockbound Worker appears to be going through the initial shock of sentience. Gozer soon loses track of it as it disappears into the deepest part of the ship.

[6] The wraith is unable to find where the Rock worker went. The ship is surprisingly large.
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 1862