Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766879 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #3615 on: November 14, 2015, 04:48:03 pm »

Garnt, move or I swear to whatever gods once were I will rip out whatever it is that passes for a heart in you.
his voice would have gone flat, cold as ice with every word being dead serious. Apparently disobedience is a capital crime at this point, as he would have his chainblade in hand and his finger on the button to activate it's microengine.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: November 14, 2015, 04:48:24 pm »

"I don't particularly care right now, to be honest. I care more about holding this...whatever it is....together until we figure out what we're here for in the first place and fighting whatever we were called here to fight!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: November 14, 2015, 04:49:13 pm »

"That would be... acceptable, all things considered, provided it is not full of Hollows or other such things. I understand letting him loose would be a poor-"
"Oh for Armok's sake!
CAN YOU NOT SEE THE BIT WHERE HE HAS MADE A MESS OF ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WE HAVE TRIED TO DO?
I don't care if we drop him off on the next planet, but I will fight you if you are suggesting we let him loose on this ship!"

Oh for god's sake...! Well. This really was quite enough to set him off. He didn't want to fight anyone in particular, really, but this child had been getting on his nerves all day now. Interrupting him, too!
"Then show me if your bite is a strong as your bark, you goddamn brat."
Garnt, move or I swear to whatever gods once were I will rip out whatever it is that passes for a heart in you.
his voice would have gone flat, cold as ice with every word being dead serious. Apparently disobedience is a capital crime at this point, as he would have his chainblade in hand and his finger on the button to activate it's microengine.
"You would try. But if something like that could kill me permanently... I would not be here right now, ENG."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: November 14, 2015, 04:50:13 pm »

"Alan? ENG? Shut up. This is now a matter of me, Dackly, and Garnt waiting until we get to a new planet. From there, I will capture a wild animal for Dackly to replace the fool wizard with, and we will cure him and let him loose on the planet, before leaving immediately. Nobody dies, nobody fights.  If the ones on Finsib's side try anything, I use my technique and he becomes a one time only shield. Anybody against him tries anything, I cure him here and now, and Me and Dackly escape either with Samus or into the cold vacuum of space while you all kill one another like rabid dogs."

"I will repeat myself, if anyone tries anything, those wanting him free will see him shattered, those wanting him Shattered or gone will see him free. now everyone, go back to what you were doing, Me, Dackly and Garnt have a lot of sitting to do."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: November 14, 2015, 04:52:11 pm »

Mio tenses at the comparison to a rabid dog, but at this point, holding it together is more important to her than Gozer seemingly treating her as bad as everyone else.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: November 14, 2015, 04:53:36 pm »

Mio tenses at the comparison to a rabid dog, but at this point, holding it together is more important to her than Gozer seemingly treating her as bad as everyone else.

"Except you Mio, once again, you seem to be the only sane one here." Gozer says, noticing.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: November 14, 2015, 04:54:37 pm »

Do you really want to try your luck? I have killed hundreds of thousands, and died many times myself. It would be trivial for me to kill another undying soldier.
He would rev the engine on his chainblade, giving Garnt one last chance to comply.
In all honesty Gozer, I share sympathies with your plan, but I want this bastard in the most secure part of the ship, and that is not the cockpit.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: November 14, 2015, 04:56:01 pm »

"Ok, Idea. We all move this to the cafeteria?"

"Is that a fair reasonable thing to do?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: November 14, 2015, 04:56:41 pm »

Mio turns to ENG, giving him an equally steely glare.
"And it won't be an issue for me to break your weapons. I won't kill you, and I do not intend to harm you, but if you kill him, you're as bad as the problems you're trying to stop.

Right now, we don't even know if the rest of the ship IS secure. He's secure wherever the rest of us can watch him, over being in the cockpit, alone, with the valuable electronics running this ship and with only our pilot there."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: November 14, 2015, 04:58:05 pm »

"Ok, Idea. We all move this to the cafeteria?"

"Is that a fair reasonable thing to do?"

"I'll gladly agree to it provided you let me reinforce the doors. I don't want any access to this bastard without permission from me, you and whoever this magic lady is.
he would point at mio.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: November 14, 2015, 04:59:32 pm »

Alan speaks through clenched teeth.
"This is not the time, nor place, to fight, Garnt.  Especially not a really pissed off sorcerer who has way too much magic built up.

We should move him to the brig and mount a watch.  Just in case he has any... Tricks left.  And if someone can, we should set up an amagic zone."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:01:14 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: November 14, 2015, 05:04:24 pm »

"I vote Cafeteria."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: November 14, 2015, 05:06:20 pm »

"Cafeteria sounds best. From what I've seen, it's open enough for everyone to keep watch on him and has enough barriers and obstacles to block any projectiles he might throw, as well as allowing us to watch him from any direction.

We know that, at least, exists. The brig might be gone or too damaged to serve right."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: November 14, 2015, 05:08:44 pm »

"You're actually right, I guess, as much as THE SYMBOLISMS.
We should, however, construct an actual cell around him."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: November 14, 2015, 05:10:27 pm »

"I am leaving it up to Garnt. It is his honor and respect I am compromising for."
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1862