Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766951 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #3600 on: November 14, 2015, 04:30:22 pm »

Mio arrives at the scene, and is taken aback, immediately being set into a combat stance.
"What's going on? Why is Bisnif petrified again, why is Alan on the floor, and why is Chryssa attempting to grab the statue?"
Immediately sensing things aren't right, Mio activates her Fairy Barrier: Masakado to deflect any potential attacks.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: November 14, 2015, 04:31:13 pm »

"...you're a hypocrite, you know that, Gozer? Trying to defend something that attempted to kill us, and then saying that if I try to defend someone because of my views, I'll just endanger more people... I'm afraid, as I already said, I can't let this slide."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: November 14, 2015, 04:32:10 pm »

Chryssa attempts another grab at the statue.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: November 14, 2015, 04:32:31 pm »

Ian curbstomps the downed sorcerer before turning to Mio.
"Settling differences on the Bisnif conflict. Well, actually, I just want to see if I can beat Alan up."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: November 14, 2015, 04:32:41 pm »

==About 30 Seconds Ago==
Alan instinctively launches a burst of force at Ian as he falls, dropping any other active spells.
==Now==
"Well, Bisnif just FUCKING BLEW UP THE SHIP so Dackly petrified him for good this time.  And I support leaving him that way."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: November 14, 2015, 04:34:28 pm »

"Alright, ENOUGH! This has gone on long enough, I want answers and if we turn on each other NOW, we may not even live to see this ship actually LAND somewhere where we can figure out why we're here!"
Pulling her Fairy Barrier down, Mio pulls Ian and Alan away from each other with her magically-charged gauntlets before blasts of force or curbstomps can be initiated.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: November 14, 2015, 04:35:26 pm »

"Oh, We almost died, so I turned the Problem into a piece of Beautiful art with Gozer's help, it's called 'The missing cornerstone of the wizard's two towers'."

"I know.  I know so well, and I won't excuse that. We still have the option to simply cure him next planet and tell him to screw off."

"I won't fight you.  We have already fought and suffered enough just to restrain someone without self or other preservation."

"We two have sinned, but he is neither dead nor dying."

"And thanks to quick thinking on everyone's parts. Nobody else has to be."

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:37:04 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: November 14, 2015, 04:36:44 pm »

((Uh, that blast of force was an AoO, before you got in the room.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: November 14, 2015, 04:37:42 pm »

"RIGHT YOU LOT! BREAK IT UP!"
ENG would have entered the fray as a peacekeeper between the forming factions, pissed at the hull breach and the fighting that is starting to break out as he went for the cockpit initially to try and seal off the damaged section. he would be shouting at the top of his lungs with an air of authority.
" I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO STARTED IT, BUT IT IS OVER NOW, BISNIF JUST TRIED TO KILL US ALL BY BLOWING A HOLE IN THE SHIP! ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM EACHOTHER!

DACKLY! GOZER! YOU TWO ARE COMING WITH ME NOW!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: November 14, 2015, 04:38:38 pm »

Mio is attempting to aid the peacekeeping efforts by pulling the parties apart before things get too violent.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: November 14, 2015, 04:39:12 pm »

They do so, following ENG.

"Remember that Garnt. NOTHING was lost to preserve our lives, save a Wizard's already unstable disposition."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: November 14, 2015, 04:40:04 pm »

"And I won't fight you either, Gozer, not unless it becomes necessary. But I cannot let you pass until you bring Bisnif back, as I've already said. To do that would be to abandon too much of what makes me who I am right now."
"RIGHT YOU LOT! BREAK IT UP!"
ENG would have entered the fray as a peacekeeper between the forming factions, pissed at the hull breach and the fighting that is starting to break out as he went for the cockpit initially to try and seal off the damaged section. he would be shouting at the top of his lungs with an air of authority.
" I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO STARTED IT, BUT IT IS OVER NOW, BISNIF JUST TRIED TO KILL US ALL BY BLOWING A HOLE IN THE SHIP! ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM EACHOTHER!

DACKLY! GOZER! YOU TWO ARE COMING WITH ME NOW!

"I'm afraid they aren't going anywhere yet, ENG."
Mio is attempting to aid the peacekeeping efforts by pulling the parties apart before things get too violent.
Garnt resists if she attempts that on him, obviously.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: November 14, 2015, 04:40:46 pm »

Mio only targets anyone attempting violence on anyone else at the moment, and is only attempting to stop them by non-violent means.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: November 14, 2015, 04:41:29 pm »

"Ok, Fine.  Then we are sitting right here, until we get to a planet to dump off Finsib."

"I will even trust you with his Magic, as a show of good faith."

Gozer sits with a Thud.  Dackly Has taken to petting the Metroid statue full of Phazy.  Gozer Hands over the Fang full of Resurrection magic.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:45:22 pm by Shadestyle »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: November 14, 2015, 04:46:07 pm »

"Oh for Armok's sake, Garnt!
CAN YOU NOT SEE THE BIT WHERE HE HAS MADE A MESS OF ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WE HAVE TRIED TO DO?
He attacked Dark Samus II before hostilities were shown, he wrecked the kitchen, he trashed the gym, and then he BLEW UP THE SHIP.
I don't care if we drop him off on the next planet, but I will fight you if you are suggesting we let him loose on this ship!"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:48:03 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 1862