Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767026 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #3570 on: November 14, 2015, 04:00:19 pm »

"Once again, I'm not doing a thing, silly."

Roll for Gozer Draining Resurrection magic via More Free Statues.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: November 14, 2015, 04:01:21 pm »

"And I can quite clearly see you are lying. I do not like being lied to much. I doubt anyone does. So. I'm, again, going to have to ask you to stop before this goes any further."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: November 14, 2015, 04:02:03 pm »

"I am well aware of the situation, Alan. Now-"
Chryssa looks Samus in the eyes... not like she can tell, though.
"I know perfectly well what he did. I just don't wish for anyone to die to eachother. That's not what this group is about."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: November 14, 2015, 04:02:17 pm »

((.....okay, no. Firstly, not going to deal with that mid-combat. Until this combat is over, Dispel Magic will retain it's original effect. Call it stupid, call it what you want, but if you word something a certain way, then expect it to be taken a certain way.))
Mio is, thankfully and blissfully, unaware of the events transpiring in the bridge room, being near Periw.

Alan's Dispel Magic fails.

[32 vs 23]
Dackly succeeds in siphoning the resurrection magic, stopping Bisnif's resurrection.
Bisnif is permanently petrified until freed by a third party or by Gozer.
For all intents and purposes, until further notice, Bisnif has been slain.

((Crazy, start drawing up a new character.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: November 14, 2015, 04:03:50 pm »

Samus steps in front of Chryssa, "Let them fight. From what I understand, he nearly killed everyone on the ship by blasting a hole in the hull. If it was me, I would have already kicked him out the airlock."

Motya shows up to the party as well. "Are we liquidating an unhelpful member of our party? How wonderful! I would appreciate it if you gave me any remains for examination. Who knows what interesting things I might learn!"

"I am well aware of the situation, Alan. Now-"
Chryssa looks Samus in the eyes... not like she can tell, though.
"I know perfectly well what he did. I just don't wish for anyone to die to eachother. That's not what this group is about."

"What is this group about? And it is worth letting someone live if they are knowingly trying to kill us all? Actively or passively!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: November 14, 2015, 04:04:58 pm »

[36]
Periw sees she made no mistakes in the wiring and it should all be in order.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: November 14, 2015, 04:06:41 pm »

Gozer absorbs the Statue, Gaining 1 Statue Point, and a Random skill from Bisnif.

"I present to you with great pride, My and My partner's latest work. 'The missing cornerstone of the wizard's two towers'."

"If we had let this go, he would have killed us all. No hopes, No Dreams, Out of the frying pan, and into the Fire."

Gozer and Dackly Reunite, and go to the captain's room.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: November 14, 2015, 04:08:15 pm »

((*Disrupt Magic.))
"THIS IS NOT A GODDAMN GROUP, CHRYSSA, IT IS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE YANKED AND GIVEN ZERO DIRECTION WHATSOEVER.  IF IT WAS A GROUP, HOWEVER, BISNIF.  IS.  NO.  LONGER.  IN IT."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: November 14, 2015, 04:09:02 pm »

Gozer absorbs the Statue, Gaining 1 Statue Point, and a Random skill from Bisnif.

"I present to you with great pride, My and My partner's latest work. 'The missing cornerstone of the wizard's two towers'."

"If we had let this go, he would have killed us all. No hopes, No Dreams, Out of the frying pan, and into the Fire."

Gozer and Dackly Reunite, and go to the captain's room.
They don't get the chance, unfortunately. Garnt blocks their way.
"You just don't listen, do you?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: November 14, 2015, 04:10:11 pm »

"I gotta agree with the snake, Chryssa. If he had a lick of sense he wouldn't have blown a hole in the ship. Letting him go after this would have just added an unneeded liability."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: November 14, 2015, 04:10:59 pm »

"It's over Garnt. I wish it wasn't, but it is.  Once I can calm Dackly down, I might be able to convince her that it is a good idea to go ahead and let him out."

Dackly is lounging on Gozer's Shoulders, having taken back her accouterments from Alan, she polishes the Face of her new statue.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: November 14, 2015, 04:11:22 pm »

"All I'm saying, is that if her petrifying or whatever went wrong at all, we would've had to deal with something worse than a broken hull. I heard no struggle before Dackly turned him to stone, and while I do not endorse his stupidity of blowing a hole in the side of the ship, we should talk things out in the future."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: November 14, 2015, 04:13:22 pm »

Periw returns to the group having repaired the hull breach, "There. I fixed the hull breach." She doesn't care about anything and heads back to the warp core to continue repairs on it, the five robonoids following her behind.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: November 14, 2015, 04:13:42 pm »

"If only it were that simple... I'm afraid you're not getting past here until you give him back whatever was letting him get out."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: November 14, 2015, 04:15:17 pm »

"Garnt, don't."
Alan drops a box of force around Garnt.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1862