Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767569 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #2220 on: November 07, 2015, 02:55:53 pm »

".....they are almost completely destroyed as it is. I think if I were to break them further, they'd simply lose whatever it is that they're useful for."
"I could refine them instead, If you don't want to divide them."
"There are two, right?  Split them?  Although, Mio will probably end up doing more with them."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: November 07, 2015, 02:57:22 pm »

"If you don't know my actual name, which I am fairly sure none of you do, just call me ENG, or engie. Either works."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: November 07, 2015, 02:58:03 pm »

"I.....think I'll trust someone I've seen careful enough to treat these with care. No offence."
Mio turns to Periw.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: November 07, 2015, 02:58:56 pm »

"Engie, huh.  Okay.
Do those nanobots have an API?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: November 07, 2015, 02:59:04 pm »

"So how the SPORK do you get from THAT, to a DOOR?  Do tell.

Oh, and I said that that was one of the possibilities.

Now, let's both remove our metaphorical feet from our metaphorical mouths and actually inspect the bloody thing.

And metaknowledge is not the same thing as physics.  Good GRIEF."

Alan pulls out his phone and zooms in the camera all the way, then looks for seams.

"Quiet! Your bothering my search." Periw goes back to scanning.

Alan would see that there are visible seems everyone on the wrecked ship.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: November 07, 2015, 03:02:39 pm »

"negative. the ACE tool does, but the nanites themselves are sound programmed. Uses tones the human ear can't hear in a soundproof environment."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: November 07, 2015, 03:03:47 pm »

Dackly looks for a Seam large enough for her to wriggle through.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: November 07, 2015, 03:06:10 pm »

"negative. the ACE tool does, but the nanites themselves are sound programmed. Uses tones the human ear can't hear in a soundproof environment."
Alan sounds concerned.
"That doesn't sound hackable by anyone with a speaker at all.  Or like it doesn't have huge drawbacks in vacuum."

"So how the SPORK do you get from THAT, to a DOOR?  Do tell.

Oh, and I said that that was one of the possibilities.

Now, let's both remove our metaphorical feet from our metaphorical mouths and actually inspect the bloody thing.

And metaknowledge is not the same thing as physics.  Good GRIEF."

Alan pulls out his phone and zooms in the camera all the way, then looks for seams.

"Quiet! Your bothering my search." Periw goes back to scanning.

Alan would see that there are visible seems everyone on the wrecked ship.
"Are we SURE this is spaceworthy?  It's got way too many holes in. 

Hey ENG, you have nanobots, can you have them test for spaceworthy seals on this ship?  And maybe find the airlock?"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:09:36 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: November 07, 2015, 03:09:22 pm »

"good luck then, it uses fifteen different tones to start the programming alone, and another fifty to get them to do anything useful. Good news is once they're made into solid matter they don't have the ability to be reprogrammed. Bad part is they're unsalvageable."
"Also, they don't work like that. They are meant to replicate objects and materials, mainly inorganic in nature."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:11:16 pm by Dustan Hache »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: November 07, 2015, 03:10:17 pm »

"Whether it's space worthy or not is of no consequence. I can fix it none-the-less. Now be quiet while I-"The device clicks and makes whirring sound and a panel on the ship begins to lower down, "HAH! Periw one. Earth clod Zero!" Periw looks smug as she begins to walk inside.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: November 07, 2015, 03:10:48 pm »

"good luck then, it uses fifteen different tones to start the programming alone, and another fifty to get them to do anything useful. Good news is once they're made into solid matter they don't have the ability to be reprogrammed. Bad part is they're unsalvageable."
"That's probably within brute-forcing range."
"Whether it's space worthy or not is of no consequence. I can fix it none-the-less. Now be quiet while I-"The device clicks and makes whirring sound and a panel on the ship begins to lower down, "HAH! Periw one. Earth clod Zero!" Periw looks smug as she begins to walk inside.
"If I had actually been trying to interface with the ship I don't doubt I would have had similar luck.  Though the question of how your frequency scanner is interpreting things well enough to be able to trigger the unlock sequence comes to mind."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:13:48 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: November 07, 2015, 03:11:09 pm »

Finsib follows Periw in
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: November 07, 2015, 03:13:26 pm »

Gozer yanks Dackly out of whatever hole she tried to get in through, and they go to Samus.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: November 07, 2015, 03:15:09 pm »

ENG would look around the ship's insides briefly, chuckling.

"not bad, now let's see if the controls are unlocked."

"Also, did I mention that you have only a single second to enter all sixty five tones? And that is not counting the number to get them into a usable state from shields into the ace tool."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: November 07, 2015, 03:17:00 pm »

"Also, did I mention that you have only a single second to enter all sixty five tones? And that is not counting the number to get them into a usable state from shields into the ace tool."
"Could be worse, some demons give you one second to order them, and they rip you limb from limb if you don answer in time."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 1862