Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768390 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #1905 on: November 06, 2015, 02:13:53 am »

ENG notices his pants pocket become wet and cold shortly after, pulling the statue out.
is this yours, dackly?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: November 06, 2015, 02:15:08 am »

"If it was, then why would you have it? the evidence is mounting against you Apothecary." Her bandanna cover's her reaction to the accusation, a wide wide grin.

"Honestly, why would I GIVE away a magical healing statue I made with my own two hands. you must have brought it -snrk- brought it from home."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 02:16:53 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: November 06, 2015, 02:15:58 am »

A moment passes. "So... what's up?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: November 06, 2015, 02:16:50 am »

"Nothing. Yourself?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: November 06, 2015, 02:17:35 am »

thing is though, nanites don't replicate water. There is water coming from it. It's yours, isn't it? Admit it you mischievous girl!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: November 06, 2015, 02:20:16 am »

"Why would they need to replicate it..."

"IT'S RIGHT THERE TO BE DRAWN FROM!!!"

She points to the lake Dramatically

"Clearly a contradiction to your assumption of it's properties." She is shaking her head and scratching it with a third Fish statue in addition to the ones already holstered on her back.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 02:23:34 am by Shadestyle »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: November 06, 2015, 02:23:44 am »

Idou shrugs. "Well, I've just been thinking about how weird this situation we're in is. I mean," He points to the rest of the group. "Just looking at all these... people, it's pretty strange to think they're all mostly working together." He gazes darkly at Motya. "I still don't trust that guy."
((dackly best character))
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: November 06, 2015, 02:26:37 am »

Matter does not simply move itself into other's pockets either, which means that you had a hand in it, since you and gozer were the ones making statues out of em!
he would be chuckling now, enjoying this odd, yet interesting argument over an apparent gift from dackly.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: November 06, 2015, 02:31:39 am »

Idou shrugs. "Well, I've just been thinking about how weird this situation we're in is. I mean," He points to the rest of the group. "Just looking at all these... people, it's pretty strange to think they're all mostly working together." He gazes darkly at Motya. "I still don't trust that guy."
"Pft, that seems like a pretty cool fucking guy. I mean, I wouldn't let him perform unsupervised surgery on me, but he seems to be fucking alright. Probably has nice fucking selection of pills too."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: November 06, 2015, 02:32:37 am »

"Indeed. It seems weird such a varied group would be selected....."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: November 06, 2015, 02:32:52 am »

"This hole of lies is only getting deeper, now you claim teleportation is not a factor in this grand ploy of yours? when not... hours? I guess? Yes, HOURS ago, every person here was teleported in a dramatic fashion?!"

"Also, that is Elemental slash Racial Profiling and I will not stand for it in this Courtroom Cave Thingie!"

Gozer is nodding Amused ashamed at ENG's bold word weaving, while Dackly shudders with silent guffawing, she is nervous now, but there is no way he has the evidence to convict her of this "gift giving".
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 02:34:49 am by Shadestyle »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: November 06, 2015, 02:35:18 am »

"Pft, that seems like a pretty cool fucking guy. I mean, I wouldn't let him perform unsupervised surgery on me, but he seems to be fucking alright. Probably has nice fucking selection of pills too."
Idou takes a step away from Alria. He seems slightly disturbed.
"Indeed. It seems weird such a varied group would be selected....."
"A lot of crazy people, too..."
carrot cakeu

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: November 06, 2015, 02:36:59 am »

"Look, we're fighting against some horrible alien bullshit thats probably gonna kill us all. We need to work together as a team or some stronger than that metroid thing is going to wipe the floor with us. I'm just glad we have an actual doctor on the team."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: November 06, 2015, 02:37:27 am »

"Indeed so. But perhaps an insane threat warrants an insane response?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: November 06, 2015, 02:39:32 am »

"Look, we're fighting against some horrible alien bullshit thats probably gonna kill us all. We need to work together as a team or some stronger than that metroid thing is going to wipe the floor with us. I'm just glad we have an actual doctor on the team."
"...Maybe."
"Indeed so. But perhaps an insane threat warrants an insane response?"
Idou laughs softly.
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 1862