Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768795 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #1650 on: November 04, 2015, 10:39:02 pm »

"Noooot unless you want to burn off your lungs and-or nose testing that theory..."
"I'm simply theorizing."
"Ah."
"Eh, Mages and gold exist for a reason. It wouldn't be the first time I've had body parts replaced."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: November 04, 2015, 11:56:01 pm »

"So... What do Metroids normally look like?" Dackly asks out loud.

"I have heard of or seen the three you guys are CALLING metroids, but I get the feeling that not every one looks so wildly different."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: November 05, 2015, 05:44:53 am »

ENG notices the other party coming into view at the elevator and shouts over to them.
"everyone alright over there? Any critically wounded?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: November 05, 2015, 05:53:21 am »

"So... What do Metroids normally look like?" Dackly asks out loud.

"I have heard of or seen the three you guys are CALLING metroids, but I get the feeling that not every one looks so wildly different."
"There's a lot of different types, yeah.  Normal Metroid are floaty jellyfish things with lots of teeth."
ENG notices the other party coming into view at the elevator and shouts over to them.
"everyone alright over there? Any critically wounded?"
"I don't think it's properly critical but I could probably use some sort of heal if you have one."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: November 05, 2015, 06:09:26 am »

it's actually a mortal wound
alan dies on the spot

Mio looks pensively at the ground.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: November 05, 2015, 09:05:00 am »

"Eh, Mages and gold exist for a reason. It wouldn't be the first time I've had body parts replaced."

"You've had the opportunity to improve yourself and yet you have not taken it? How inefficent! Or are you human only in appearance? Are your organs and muscles improved? Have you replaced your digestive system with something more efficent? That is understandable if that is the case! I have a few friends who think the same way! But not many!" Motya stands up a little taller and stretches their larger arms. "Why be human when you can be something better? Two legs and arms are too simple and boring! I have many friends who think this way. Many!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: November 05, 2015, 10:10:21 am »

ENG would glare at Motya and let out an angry growl, annoyed with his constant preaching of transhumanism. Apparently he has heard more than enough to last several lifetimes, and not just from him.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: November 05, 2015, 11:17:08 am »

Alan wonders if ENG heard him.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: November 05, 2015, 11:18:19 am »

"It's a shame when humans do not have the willpower to gain true strength alone."

She shakes her head with some amusement.

"Meh, one less power seeking human to worry about, those are much more harmful."

"Hello homunculus, we are your new best friends, we are seeking means of preserving a creature we encountered, it has shown hesitation and despair like tendencies, which puts it on our list of best friends as well, people are saying it may be a part of an entity which consumed it, in either case. More allies to our cause would be appreciated."

Dackly thinks of something sly.

"A live potentially willing specimen must be more valuable to you than a portion of it's corpse."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: November 05, 2015, 11:43:38 am »

Motya makes a noise like a raccoon finding out how much their phone bill costs. "Humans are more harmful? True strength through willpower alone? How amusing! A human is just a bundle of poorly optimized systems developed haphazardly by evolution! They cannot compare to a rationally developed creature such as myself!"

Motya listens intently to Gozer's speech and Dackly's sly words. "I understand! Lead me to this creature at once and I shall assist however I can! You will tell me the rest of the details about it, won't you?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: November 05, 2015, 11:51:56 am »

"before you two go off on your own, I would advise you stick around long enough for me to heal everyone."
Using one of his medical kits, he would disperse nanites to heal the minor wounds of the party.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: November 05, 2015, 11:56:31 am »

"Really? Maybe a competition is in order somewhere down the line." she is grinning widely now, glancing at the resident humans who are the very examples she was using, rather than the darker examples she thought of initially.

"It is hiding.  It will likely attempt to find us."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: November 05, 2015, 12:06:19 pm »

"Of course! I look forward to such a competition. It shall be most interesting and entertaining! We shall have to discuss the rules of the competition later! It is such a shame that I do not have any Biobeasts accompanying me! Then the competition would be quite broad!" Motya turns to Grozer. "I see! You should describe it to me so that I can identify it when it finds us!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: November 05, 2015, 12:10:51 pm »

"Well, it blew up, but before that it had two arms, two legs, a helmet, an arm bow or whatever that was."

"While it looked heavily armored, it was both nimble and vulnerable."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: November 05, 2015, 12:27:34 pm »

Ian looks lost in the midst of all this talking.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 1862