Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770050 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #765 on: November 01, 2015, 10:48:30 pm »

((Impact + Bold, it's... all squished together and icky and... get it away, please.))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 01, 2015, 10:48:54 pm »

((very hard to read on Darkling, at least.))
Chryssa closes her eyes, and lays back. A small aura around her begins glowing as she heals.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 01, 2015, 10:48:59 pm »

(Sorry I did not post during the fight, I was unconscious due to tiredness)
Having done nothing but watch the battle and defend himself from the goo using the nano shield built into his armor, he would wait till his armor gave a beep signaling that it had recharged, then deactivate it and move over to the group, pulling his a white syringe-like object, and presses it against the skin of bisnif, despite his betrayal, and inject him with healing nanites before starting CPR. He would then activate Disperse nanites, healing those present a little bit and numbing the pain.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 01, 2015, 10:49:34 pm »

The creature's head (or at least the thing on top of its shoulders that look like one) swivels around to look at Alria. "Hi there! I'm Motya! Nice to meet you! Who are you?"

((What are you talking about Sanure? Does Impact+Bold not work well? I'm on my phone so I can't see any changes...))

Alria just kinda sighs and leans on her shield, wincing as her numerous wounds bother her.
"Alria Truvin, mercenary. I'm gonna fucking regret this but: are you a doctor?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 01, 2015, 10:50:12 pm »

Having nothing they can really do, Gozer Curls around Dackly protectively, this is kinda negated by Dackly squirming out to wrap around Gozer Protectively.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 01, 2015, 10:51:35 pm »

((it's just difficult to read for me. All the letters are kind of smooshed together, and they're all blurred when someone quotes the post))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 01, 2015, 10:52:21 pm »

Eirika makes as small of a target of herself as she can.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 01, 2015, 10:55:13 pm »

"What the hell!". Idou runs to one of the doors. "We need to get out of here!". Mint Green starts repeatedly punching the doors, crying "OSU!" every time it punches. It is using its powers to add more momentum to its strikes.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 01, 2015, 10:56:03 pm »

Motya gives Alria a toothy smile. "A doctor? A doctor? I am no mere surgeon! I am an artist of the flesh, lord of biology, master of everything organic! Compared to me, a doctor is like an ape banging two rocks togther!" Their smile widens, as if they were just about to tell a really good joke. "But since you are obviously wounded, I will stoop to be a doctor if you need one! You humans are just so fragile! That is why I am no longer one!"

((Better? Or should I just drop Impact font altogether?))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 01, 2015, 10:57:00 pm »

"Perhaps an electrical current would work?

Can anyone shoot lightning or something?"

((drop the font! :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 01, 2015, 10:57:27 pm »

((Much better <3))

The door does not relent. It remains closed and undamaged.

The fans below slow to a halt and a slow grinding noise can be heard from below.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 01, 2015, 10:57:44 pm »

~Where the hell am I, this is not hossin. why are there civvies, and what the hell was that thing?!~

He would finish reviving Bisnif, moving over to Alaria quietly and pressing another of the healing kits to her arm briefly, before looking for the next most injured.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:00:00 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 01, 2015, 10:58:51 pm »

Eirika slowly peeks over the edge to inspect it.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 01, 2015, 10:59:26 pm »

Both the Stand user and his Stand brace themselves, the former drawing his training sword, and the latter moving in front of him. Both are looking down at the fans.
carrot cakeu

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 01, 2015, 11:02:27 pm »

Motya gives Alria a toothy smile. "A doctor? A doctor? I am no mere surgeon! I am an artist of the flesh, lord of biology, master of everything organic! Compared to me, a doctor is like an ape banging two rocks togther!" Their smile widens, as if they were just about to tell a really good joke. "But since you are obviously wounded, I will stoop to be a doctor if you need one! You humans are just so fragile! That is why I am no longer one!"

((Better? Or should I just drop Impact font altogether?))
Alria winces and nods, moving a rather bloody hand away from the gaping hole in her armor.
"Yes, that would be...appreciated. Just don't do anything beyond healing."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1862