Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766612 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Ply you into my arms? What are you trying to say?" Motya peers closely at Alria with their sensory cluster. "The alcohol you have consumed is not enough to inhibit your mental faculties. Perhaps you should try to communicate more clearly in the future? Until the alcohol affects your systems that is."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Alria just sighs and bats at Motya's face.
"You're right. I'm not drunk enough for this shit. Fix that."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Motya pats Alria on the head with a manipulating limb. "If you insist. Alcohol is terrible for your body, but I will not stop you from poisoning yourself." With that said, they wander away to find some more beer to give to her. With the ship having recently be resupplied, it should not be a difficult task.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw, having re-appeared on the station, heads back to the ship.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle walks by the gem as she enters the hanger. He's holding some familiar looking shard of something.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Periw stops Kyle, "What's that you got there?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs.
"Looks like some kind of Pearl like gem, but pearl doesn't normally shatter like this..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Periw seems to freeze in place before mumbling out what she says, "That's because that pearl is... was a gem like me...." She looks almost... remorseful...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle looks surprised.
"Oh, well, I got it from some kind of lab we were in before we were teleported here... you might want to ask Motya if he found anything else."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Can you describe the lab? Did you see anything that looked.... odd?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle scratches his chin in thought.
"Uh, it was kind of dark in there... there was this coffee machine looking thing... A big bag of dust that was labeled RGC... Uh, oh and there was a brain looking thing with a pearl... in... it... Oh..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Periw has a blank look, "I'm going to go talk to Motya. Mind if I have the shattered pearl? They should be put to rest..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and hands it to her.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((Is kj done, or is he going to pick it up later? :P))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Eirika accompanies Mio to wherever she deems fit to travel.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 1862