Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772668 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis...Remains tense.  Her gaze keeps flitting over...Well, everybody on the bus.  Despite their unresponsiveness.

Seeing as its sweet embrace is not enough, the Primordial's hands find their way to Alanis's back side, and while still holding the sorceress, It That Embraces begins to give her a gentle massage, trying to knead the stress out of her. It doesn't seem to be... skilled, per se, yet the being nonetheless manages to find the best places and movements with surprising ease. For the first time, a sound comes from It That Embraces- almost imperceptibly soft, a low, rumbling purr. Not quite like a kitten, but close.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis squirms, but eventually gives in and relaxes. She's still holding something in, but the occasional teardrop (quickly blotted out by a sleeve) shows she's losing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces somehow manages to squeeze itself even closer and tighter around the poor sorceress, the Primordial all but enveloping her in its motherly warmth, as if trying to insulate Alanis, if only for a moment, from the rest of the world around her. There's a few moments of silence, then finally it 'speaks' in a very... quiet manner, one might suppose. Very specifically to her.

[What is the matter?]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((wait, am I missing something? why is alanis suddenly so feely?))
They presumably get onto the bus, which begins to drive away past the darkness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"...I have no clue why I'm here.  Not this adventure.  Why I'm here to begin with, why some otherworldly force decided to snatch me from everything I ever knew and dump me in the middle of practically nowhere just to leave me with no clue of why it picked me, what it picked me for, anything at all and I've just been bottling all of that up and I just can't TAKE it anymore!  ...I don't know, and that's just eating away at whatever semblance of composure I have, that whatever my purpose for being is, I never had a say and I never get to know."
((Blame it on teenage angst/mood swings/insert here, but seriously, there are issues.))
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 09:48:59 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

((Shades plot seems to have died...))
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((So far you've been wrong on all counts, give it a bit.))
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The multiverse called its champions to defend against the Trespassers. You were chosen. You want to give up, then do so, because I'm sure your 'allies' don't need crybabies to defend the universe."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis pulls out the fragment.
"Let me make this clear.  If you ever, ever, ever say something like that again, you are going to be put through just as much pain as you cause.  Now I highly suggest you shut up and let me vent."
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you bipolar or something? Do you even realize what your whole existential purpose is? Your edgy lamentations will bring you no further to your discontinued existence, so if you want to give up, then do it instead of whining."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I believe we already covered that I don't.  Now, what part of SHUT THE BLOODY FUCK UP ALREADY BEFORE I FIND A WAY TO SLAP YOU IN THE METAPHORICAL FACE wasn't clear?  Ian.  You hold on to this.  I don't trust me not to do something stupid with it."
Alanis gives Ian the fragment until the immediate situation is resolved.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:05:17 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thank you. Instead of my intelligence rubbing off on you, your stupidity was doing so to me. Oh hello, Ego. So much power on one man, are you so sure about this? Who knows, maybe if you let him hold all the fragments, he'll ascend to a god or something. You certainly need that defending the multiverse instead of an angsty teen."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Oh, no, I'm reclaiming you or fobbing you on someone else, but believe me, your own idiocy is a bit too strong, because apparently your vast intellect failed to absorb anything regarding psychology or psychiatry."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"...I have no clue why I'm here.  Not this adventure.  Why I'm here to begin with, why some otherworldly force decided to snatch me from everything I ever knew and dump me in the middle of practically nowhere just to leave me with no clue of why it picked me, what it picked me for, anything at all and I've just been bottling all of that up and I just can't TAKE it anymore!  ...I don't know, and that's just eating away at whatever semblance of composure I have, that whatever my purpose for being is, I never had a say and I never get to know."
((Blame it on teenage angst/mood swings/insert here, but seriously, there are issues.))
[Neither do I. The universe is larger. Things are beyond our understanding. We are small. It does not matter. Small things create the whole. You are essential to the world. Do not panic.]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian shrugs and fiddles with the bits. Judging by his expressions, he's making a mental dialogue for them as he moves them.
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 1862