Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772501 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Basically, wormholes providing a 'roof' such that the blaster fire can't actually hit us.  Like how you'd use Portal portals to get a laser through two panels while standing in the middle, and not getting hit by the laser.))
((Crappy ASCII art incoming.))
Code: [Select]
B: /  \ :B
B:/ us \:B
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:11:03 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((it'd be subject to a synergy TN since that seems complicated as fuck))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((That's not complicated at all?))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Uh... No it isn't.  It's literally two square wormholes at a 90 degree angle, travelling parallel to the party.  The only hard thing is moving them while walking.))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:16:13 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian dust blasts through the hall of lasers.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis gives Ian a look like 'Seriously?'.  Assuming he survives.
((What kind of TN, exactly?))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:37:25 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Midna, apparently, examines everyone for a little while longer before returning to Link's side. "Well, whatever that thing was is dead! You did a pretty good job."
Here, she puts a hand against the side of her mouth and does a fake-whispering voice. "He didn't pay you, did he?"
Link, behind her, rolls his eyes.
"We were getting paid for this?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

~[Flashback]~
"I'll still pay you if you want..."
~[End Flashback]~

"Well, in rupees..."
"But money is boring. Wouldn't you want something like... weapons?"
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Well, those would probably be more useful for us, so that would work." Anna says. She, of course, would most likely stick with Vindicator, but some of the others who were less attached to their weapons could use some new equipment.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alanis and friends bypass the hall with ease.
  "That was easy for you, huh?"

Suddenly, the floors raised around them to completely enclose them in. A massive gaster blaster covers the entirety of the ceiling, aiming down at them as it prepares to fire an obliterating blast of energy.
  "I  can  do  that  too."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

If the spell is still up, Alanis drives the wedge-shaped wormhole upwards into the Gaster Blaster, scrambling its internals.  And possibly its externals.  She then drops the blue portal on the floor just in case.
"Agck!"
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces seems to be offering Alanis moral support- even giving her a warm, invigorating embrace, if she asks for it!- but for the most part, seems content that the sorceress knows how to solve the puzzle herself.

Alanis and friends bypass the hall with ease.
  "That was easy for you, huh?"

Suddenly, the floors raised around them to completely enclose them in. A massive gaster blaster covers the entirety of the ceiling, aiming down at them as it prepares to fire an obliterating blast of energy.
  "I  can  do  that  too."

[Is it fun?] asks the Primordial. One might be forgiven for thinking it (she?) is smiling as it reaches upwards, pulling its almost weightless body up to shield the others from harm.

[Do not worry about me. This will not be a problem. More importantly, I am sure he is not out of toys to play with.]

Maybe. Ninjas, everywhere.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis does indeed press into It That Embraces in her justifiably freaked-out state.
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The power of It That Embraces, added onto the strength of the kinetic shields that Alanis placed upon them, caused the quick blast of the massive gaster blaster to deal minimal damage; only 8.
The outer wall falls down, revealing a massive room of black metal, the center of which floats what appears to be a black cloud with an eye in the center.
"I have made a conclusion. With your variety of abilities and determination, your defeat is near impossible."
"So, here I am. Go ahead, take my SOUL fragment."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"For what it's worth, you were a worthy opponent.  I would shake your hand but, you know, you kind of don't have one."

Alanis warily approaches and takes the fragment.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 1862