Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772216 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Once they get out, Chryssa speaks up.

"I'm just glad she's okay..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"She won't be okay until her semblance has calmed down..." Orchid's arms have many slices going across them, the air around Falu and her seem to be razor sharp.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"She's out of the hands of Morana..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would awaken after his implant finishes patching him up from critical condition. looking around, he would check for anyone around. he'd notice an attempt at drawing animals on his armor.
"How long was I out?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Safe From Morana, yes. Safe from her own Semblance? No. Her semblance is causing the air around her to become razor thin wires. Haven't you noticed the small cuts going all along your hands and arms? That was Falu. Her semblance... has evolved far sooner that it should have. You know of my power to control plants yes?" Orchid looks like she is about to explain a long kept family secret.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

orchid reveals she is actually future lily and thus melodia and reynard's daughter, explaining why falu seduced chryssa so easily

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

((can idou finally find chryssa yet))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

ENG would awaken after his implant finishes patching him up from critical condition. looking around, he would check for anyone around. he'd notice an attempt at drawing animals on his armor.
"How long was I out?"
"Im sorry I did not know young Emily drew on your armor, You have been out for a few hours I think"
No sig yet

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sure, Idou can find Chryssa))

After Chryssa, Orchid, and Falu emerge from the underground, they find Idou surrounded by countless Beowolves. They seem to be circling him, not yet attacking.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

((THEY FOUND ME YOU LIED TO ME SANURE))
Idou grips his blade in a two-handed defensive stance. He's not scared at all."You guys to attack me, huh? It's as I always say; if a dog's acting rabid, you gotta put them down!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((So I did. So I did...))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis continues perpetuating the infinite snuggle loop and following Ian northwards.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:24:42 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis continues perpetuating the infinite snuggle loop and following Ian northwards.
Snuggles and movement in the northward directions. Excellent.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I wonder if these disappearances have anything to do with this sidequest thing we're on...Looking for the guy who retconned himself's remnants or whatever."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

They remember that they are currently in Vale, and that one does not simply walk into Atlas.
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 1862