Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 620 621 [622] 623 624 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772130 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Big Daddy spends time repairing his armor, before realizing that somehow, he took almost no damage since getting here. Weird.

(16+2) Little Sister realizes that between the ADAM currently at their disposal, and the lack of equipment with which to do it, any plasmid made from the skin would be far weaker than the skin's effect itself.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"...oh..."

Alanis wordlessly opens her arms to give ItE a hug, because with that kind of wound on a psyche you just need hugs.

She looks like her internal monologue is haranguing her for being such an idiot how could you.

It That Embraces naturally takes the offered hug quite greedily, squeezing her many arms around Alanis and hugging her blissfully tight. So warm.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

*Ringo Pokes at the glowing skin*

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra idly wanders around the house, tentacles tucked close to her back.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sandra is glomped by one thousand fangirls

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

*Ringo Pokes at the glowing skin*

Big Daddys visor goes red

"Step away from her"

Little sis looks at ringo weirdly
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

It That Embraces naturally takes the offered hug quite greedily, squeezing her many arms around Alanis and hugging her blissfully tight. So warm.
"I'm... Sorry I brought that up.  I should have guessed it was not going to be anything good."
Alanis reconfigures herself so that she and It That Embraces can continue walking.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Sandra idly wanders around the house, tentacles tucked close to her back.

Motya follows because that is what Motya does. "Waiting for something to happen? What a concidence! So am I! How exciting! Tell me about yourself. I do not remember us getting much of a chance to talk! As I've said before, I am very interested in your body!"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Braaaaaap." Hey your face is glowy..... And red:.. And glowy... This skin is glowy.... You have a face-skin"

*Ringo falls to the floor. You notice he has drained all of the Alcohol Abe gave him*
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy removes Ringo from Little sis's area, and then douses Ringo with water possibly waking him up
No sig yet

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw strategizes a moment before summoning Five of her small Robonoids, "These are my robonoids! Repair paradigm active!"

Periw orders the five of the robonoids to start healing the person who was hurt them most so far.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"uuurrrr..... AAAAHGIANTROBOT"

Ringo then initiates his masterful attack plan: Bravely run and hide in nearby bushes
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Sinfib Sends his minions out to hunt any creatures that are weaker then them down.

Sinfib Examines the body parts of the creatures that have been killed so far for useful propertys.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra looks mildly upset by this turn of events, but puts on a weak smile.
"I-I'm Sandra. And, um, you are...?
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis continues being snugglulated and walking.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 620 621 [622] 623 624 ... 1862