Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772084 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Chryssa coughs, before putting the necklace back on, and running over to Falu, hugging her tightly.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Falu is unconscious, but alive. To be honest, she looks pretty unharmed. How strange.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Turn 4
~Stallord Remastered~

Mio manages to outspeed everyone else once more, charging at the beast with another Piercing Strike! This is a bit less effective than her last attack, dealing 13 damage.

The Large Robonoid Turret aims a single shot at the Stallord! The shot seems to cleave straight through its tough bone, dealing 16 damage!

Eirika surges in with her sword, attempting to stab at the vile beast before her. She manages to gain another Critical Hit for double damage! She deals 14 damage to the Stallord! It lets out another screech, as its hands are begin to crumble from the sheer damage!

Sachi attempts to analyse the Stallord further. However, her analysis is met with simple static, as if something about it seems to be hindering her abilities. She can see small bits, but not enough for form a proper reading.

The Stallord crushes Anna in its hand again, dealing 13 damage! It attempts to swipe at Mio pitifully, but its crumbling hands prevent it from doing much to her! It seems to have lost the energy to attack twice.

Periw fires off a series of shots, uttering ‘pew pew’ to them as she does so. However, the Stallord’s defences are too strong, as they deal a pittance of 3 damage.

Garnt attempts to go for a backstab! He deals only 7 damage with it, however, as his sword clangs off of the tough bone of the creature. It seems it still has fight left in it!

Anna attempts to struggle against the beast! It is just strong enough to keep her in its clutches, unfortunately for the budding Huntress. Everyone can suddenly hear Sachi in their heads again. She sounds quite concerned.
Someone heal Anna! She’s flagging!

Link jumps at the creature with an overhead slash! The creature is struck; however, the impact seems to clang off its bones, like with Garnt, dealing only 2 damage.

Spoiler: Info and Status (click to show/hide)
((With that, I hand back control to SB-chan~))
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 02:37:41 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Let. Me. Go." Anna says. Assuming she can act after being released, she does an Aura charge. Aim at the weak spot.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"Let. Me. Go." Anna says. Assuming she can act after being released, she does an Aura charge. Aim at the weak spot.
((anna you idiot fossils don't freaking talk
jeez twin why is your character schizophrenic))
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Alanis just gives Ian a Look, having been intercepted on her way out.
"Dude.
Your JOB is this stuff, right?
Go ask them yourself."

Alanis does, in fact, move towards these people, though.
"...Oh, you're not who I thought you were...
...Also, that is quite frankly terrifying.  People just up and disappearing...And is anyone doing anything about it?"

((sanure, pls link twi's character to op))
"The school's been investigating... but they haven't found anything."
"I heard that most of the disappearances came from the north, in Atlas."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((anna you idiot fossils don't freaking talk
jeez twin why is your character schizophrenic))
((The trespasser controlling it can probably understand. The one controlling the suit at the beginning certainly did.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((what if i told you
the skeleton is the trespasser))
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Then that supports my point that it would understand.))
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((what if i told you
the skeleton is the trespasser))
((spoopy))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis, hopefully bringing It That Embraces as well, walks over to Ian.

"Ian.  We are going now.  You, have a job to do."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:37:40 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((yes im sure these evil creatures hellbent on devouring reality will let you go if you ask nicely enough

seems legit))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((even the original stallord wouldn't do that

also post an action you silly goose or i'll torture you with more blackrom))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((yes im sure these evil creatures hellbent on devouring reality will let you go if you ask nicely enough

seems legit))
((It's going to let her go because the timer on the grab is going to run out next turn  :P))
Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((but what if it grabs her again immediately afterwards

you dont know the AI or hitboxes on this thing, there might be a few bugs

like with plesioth

seriously, fuck that thing))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 1862