Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772076 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

~Premonition~
From the corner of the bar, they hear a couple of ol' chaps speaking to each other.
"He's been gone for months now... no body, not even a trace. Is he missing or.. dead?"
"Dunno'.. heard that the same happened to some others. Just, one night, they mysteriously disappeared."
"Couldn't be Grimm.. they leave at least something left."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian goes over to Alanis.
"Go stand over by those guys. I'm going to walk over and hit on you so they won'the think I'm eavesdropping. "
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 02:09:01 am by kj1225 »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((I do have a steam you know :D))
((get to posting as periw))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis just gives Ian a Look, having been intercepted on her way out.
"Dude.
Your JOB is this stuff, right?
Go ask them yourself."

Alanis does, in fact, move towards these people, though.
"...Oh, you're not who I thought you were...
...Also, that is quite frankly terrifying.  People just up and disappearing...And is anyone doing anything about it?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Eat Plasma!" Periw aims her arm cannon at the monster and fires her basic attack off. Pew Pew Pew!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Turret? What's the turret going to do? :P))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Turret only has one target, and it fires at the Boss :I It's listed on my character sheet :I also, it's not that big of a turret, it only deals 1d4 damage that ignores RES >.>))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((y u do dis ;-;))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((because today is my day and I have the power :D))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((It's k, 1-4 is barely any.
Also I can GM the next turns this weekend. Should go much faster.))
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((because today is my day and I have the power :D))
((happy birthday
but also it was a large robonoid, so eh))

((It's k, 1-4 is barely any.
Also I can GM the next turns this weekend. Should go much faster.))
((I've got the turn ready so I can hand it over to you afterwards. I'm just waiting on Blitz.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Um, wow, fine. I don't remember giving you permission to GM two turns, Gresdy Mc Greederson.))
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I don't remember giving you permission to abandon your post, Ditchy McAbandonerson. :|))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

~Premonition~
From the corner of the bar, they hear a couple of ol' chaps speaking to each other.
"He's been gone for months now... no body, not even a trace. Is he missing or.. dead?"
"Dunno'.. heard that the same happened to some others. Just, one night, they mysteriously disappeared."
"Couldn't be Grimm.. they leave at least something left."

((I have decided to solve the name problem  by putting {} around proper nouns in ItE's 'dialogue' \o/ To signify that it refers to the concept behind the name, not the name itself. the signified, not the signifier. Meta, I know.))

Naturally, curiosity gets the better of the eldritch thing, who has only been in this world for a little while. It That Embraces shuffles silently over to the group of gossipers, and addresses them before they can even freak out.

[(I/It That Embraces) do not believe this is a topic for (gossip/wasted conversation/chit chat). If you do not know the cause?reason? of this disappearing?vanishing?fleeing?, then you have no assurance?knowledge? that you will not suffer the same fate.  It is a great (tragedy/ sadness for those close to you) when (shadows/thin things/holograms/projections/humans?) (die/vanish/cease existence). Furthermore/Additionally, you have had months to investigate/learn/understand, a significant portion of your life?existence?being?, and yet you are here, unknowing/ignorant/vulnerable. It is (shameful? a disservice? a failing?) that you remain unknowing/ignorant/vulnerable. Please investigate/learn/understand as soon as possible/practical/reasonable, for your (friends/family/those close to you) if not for yourself.]

For someone who 'speaks' about death like it's something that doesn't happen to her, It That Embraces seems awfully concerned for the lives of 'thin things', huh?

((While you were typing, nine new replies have been posted.)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Garnt Backstabs the Fossil, then. And stuff.
I'm busy right now, alright?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 1862