Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 616 617 [618] 619 620 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772051 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"True enough, that.

However, you won't find out what's worth knowing about something without first asking questions about it.
Or them.
And really, everything is worth knowing at some point."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD Goes back to camp and starts working at carving some bones into a Bone CrossBow and some Bone Bolts useing his Cursed Dagger.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

*Tries to get someones attention*

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE SCAGGER IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

"Your drunk, go Drive home."
"No one here has much of an Idea."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

ENG's Armor is now completely covered in Scrawlings of animals in a rainbow of colors.

(Goal, 10,

10+2) Big Daddy sees that the green hide glows with a faint energy, coming from a smooth membrane on the outside.

(11+8, 12+8) Deathspell crafts a fine Unholy Crossbone and 10 Unholy Crossbone bolts, and receives Two piles of offal.

Spoiler: Statz (click to show/hide)

"You went out to fight a monster with your friends, we assumed you were losing, and Claptrapper made a fool of himself, giving you a chance to escape the beast."

"We need some parts to repair our ship, scattered across the area due to an attack by some mysterious entity, which we are doing first thing in the morning, at which point we can then get on with our primary goal, a short vacation in this beast filled forgotten world where we will hunt down the beasts and obtain merit and loot."

Hammerlock explains to Ringo.

((Morning comes when everyone is done with preparations and stuff basically, craft/heal/organize loot time.))

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:26:50 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

What seems like a long time finally passes as Morana finally returns, "Apologies for taking so long, had to get what I needed from you pet, turns out she didn't have the item anymore." The cages around Chryssa and Orchid slide back into the ground. when they look at Morana, they would see that she is carrying Falu by the scruff of her neck, "Here, I don't need her anymore." With a throw, Falu is sent flying into Orchid, "You however, I do need. Tell me, did she give you an amulet by chance?"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:47:49 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"No."

Chryssa stands, clutching her weapon.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Really? Because she said she did. So I'll ask again. Did she give you an amulet?" Morana has her own weapon in hand.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

". . ."

Propulsion Attack!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Chryssa no!" Orchid tries to get up in time to stop chryssa, but it's too late,
"Didn't you learn yet?" Morana's axe slams into Chryssa's chest, propelling her into the ground, "I'm a huntress and you are nothing but prey." Morana takes the chance to pull the necklace around Chryssa's neck away, "This paltry thing? It doesn't look anything like the description that person gave me... Peh, here, keep it. You don't have it and neither did your pet. I have nothing more to need any of you for. Later." Morana slams her axe once more into Chryssa, after dropping the necklace back onto the ground, and heads towards the exit.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((saaaaaaaaaaaaan))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I do have a steam you know :D))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly has Gozer enchant The Stone Tree Club as a focus for Demi, increasing it's weight and the pressure around it's wielder for training them, and making it a magic staff for active gravity magic.

Gozer spends 6 turns infusing the club with gravity.

They do this outside.

((Are enchantments separate from crafting based enhancements?))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((Who is in the bar atm?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Ian, alan, and it))
Pages: 1 ... 616 617 [618] 619 620 ... 1862