Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771974 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

[Unwritten?] It That Embraces seems to be referring to the 'retconning' and such. [To be unwritten is (sad/unfortunate), why would an entity do such a thing to themselves?] Certainly, the elder thing doesn't seem to be a stranger to the concept of being removed from reality- takes to it better than Alanis herself.

She/it gives the sorceress more petting, once it realizes her sadness. [As has already been (said/conveyed), (things-in-this-present-world-that-are-not-I) are flatter?thinner?less-dimensional? than (I/It That Embraces/Me).  Things that are (hidden/obscured/blocked) to you are (viewable/in plain sight/apparent) to me, though it may not result in a superior (knowledge/understanding), as some things are also (too small? too flat? too thin?) to be (viewable/in plain sight/apparent) to me, yet may be (viewable/in plain sight/apparent) to you.]

((are there too many parentheses, not enough parentheses?))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:58:43 pm by Twi »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((There are enough parentheses.))
"I think it was unintentional.

Indeed...But together we would see more things."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:12:46 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Info (click to show/hide)

~Stallord Remastered~

Periw begins building something...

Eirika makes a Critical Hit, doing 9 damage! The Trespasser Fossil lets out a snarling cry!

Link Z-Targets the creature, shield raised in front of his torso.

Masakado maintains his position at Mio's shoulder.

The Trespasser Fossil slashes at Garnt and Sachi with its hands, doing 3 and 12 damage! Decima takes the damage in Sachi's stead!

Decima's Analysis updates, revaling more information!

Anna transforms Vindicator into all three modes, doing 1 and 1 damage, but her third attack can't pass its thick bone...

Garnt throws a powerful Lightning Spear at the Trespasser Fossil, doing 3 magic damage! The Trespasser Fossil glows a bright red where it is hit.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis has a momentary expression of confusion as she realizes that absolutely no-one has reacted to It That Embraces appearing and arriving save for Ian.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((There are enough parentheses.))
"I think it was unintentional.

Indeed...But together we would see more things."

[We would.]

It That Embraces had an expression of confusion about that already. A while ago, in fact. At this point, it seems resigned to not being nearly as attention grabbing as it should be, despite being an Elder Thing and all that.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Ice Shot, on the glowing spot! From a distance, that is.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"S'weird, nobody's freaking out...Muh.  Guess you're too nice for that."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:47:40 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"S'weird, nobody's freaking out...Muh.  Guess you're too nice for that."

If It That Embraces could make sounds, it might have snorted at that. Who can say, really?

[No one is there  to panic. Only (shadows?projections?thin things? very thin things?)]

And yet, despite her apparent dismissal of what passes for the bar's crowd, its next words carry a very strong fondness.

[(Thin things) are still warm.]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I meant those like me, yes.

You're lonely, huh?"
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

[It's obvious, isn't it? Very lonely.]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"We can be friends if you want.

You seem nice."

Alanis places her hand on ItE's shoulder.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:55:56 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

((how many people is alan(is) going to meet in a bar and then subsequently bed))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((I honestly have no clue.))
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw finishes building her turret! "Mio, Eirika, Anna! Do either of you have any junk with you? My turret can do only so much! I might have an idea."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:50:34 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Creeping Chrysanthemum (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

~Boss theme: Impending Doom~

ENG searches for the sound of the noise, it is coming from the direction of camp, and getting louder by the minute, he can feel the deep sound.

(6-5) The Earth Elemental rams into the Creeping chrysanthemum, dealing 1 damage.

(1+5) Big Daddy changes tactics, using Drill rush to attempt to penetrate the monster's hide, Drilling a huge hole in it with his armor penetration and dealing 6 Damage!

(3+1-5) Sinfib beats on the Plant, dealing no damage.

(6+4-5) Deathspell also beats on the plant, dealing 5 damage himself.

(13+10-6) The Creeping Chrysanthemum slaps ENG for 17 damage, before darting it's remaining eye to look over at the source of the noise, it looks nervous.

(2+2+5-5) Sinfib's Minions attack the monster blindly for 4 damage.

The monster takes 2 Damage from the fading fire.

ENG recovers another 5 Health.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 1862