Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 [612] 613 614 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771948 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG, hearing the huge thump, would get up, but instead of fighting try to locate the direction of the sound.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((*raises hand*

I totally would too, if I could into magic.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

THE EMBRACE HAS BEEN SUMMONED.

There's a blinding flash from Alanis's reckless use of !!FUN!!, and then the world splits apart a little. Thanks, Alanis. At least there's no sound, so it didn't destroy anyone's eardrums or anything.

When the eyes recover, however, the sorceress and everyone else in the general area is painfully aware of It, standing there. A tall, feminine figure, with many arms and even more eyes. Unblinking, staring, watching.

After a long pause, It 'speaks' to Alanis. [Unexpected]. Or so It conveys. But a moment later, without hesitation, Its arms wrap around the sorceress in question, and It Embraces her with all the affection It is known for, as if the whole universe were wrapping itself around Alanis like a cozy blanket. For an unknowable, eldritch creature, It gives very good hugs. One gets the feeling such things are just in Its nature.

It speaks again, 'voice' tinted with approval as it nuzzles itself into the either very lucky or very unlucky sorceress, wrapping her up in warm, perfect skin.

[Warm.]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Hello.

I suppose I shouldn't assume you can read my mind...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:12:45 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Sadly, It That Embraces cannot hear Alanis's inner thoughts. It's a very imbalanced way to hold a conversation.

[Greeting. Where is (I/It That Embraces/Me)? World is (small?confined?insufficient?flat?)]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hi!

You're on a planet called Remnant.

... Hm."

Alanis is enjoying the hug.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:12:30 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces may or may not have a mouth, but its eyes seem to suggest a smile.  Although there's definitely confusion as well.

[(Planet-called-Remnant) is smaller?flatter?less? than (I/It That Embraces/Me). Why am I here?] IT seems to be looking around, though what it looks for is anyone's guess.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I... Don't actually know.  My best guess is that something weird happened with a wormhole getting tied in knots.  Or looped through itself.  Or, well, whatever happens when a part of a wormhole goes through the other end.

...You're looking for something?"

Alanis continues enjoying the hug.  It's likely that she won't disengage unless dragged off.
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Well, neither will It That Embraces. It's right in the name. Infinite snuggle loop time?

[Not exactly. Must get used to (looking at/observing/seeing/sensing?) (shadows?/projections?/holograms?thin things?).]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Aha."

"mrrrrrm..."

Yes.  Infinite snuggle loop time.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:32:22 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"Wh-who made this?"
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The paladin raises his hand.

Ian blinks.
"This is why I didn't want you coming to a bar with me."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces  stares at Ian, too. And the rest of the bar. Then, the eldritch, many eyed thing takes a step back from Alanis, and spreads its arms wide, both to show that universal gesture of peace that is open, empty hands, and to make an offer to everyone in the area.

[Hugs?]

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra smiles warmly at him.
"It's very n-nice."
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile