Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771801 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

((They are, except they'd be... a year ahead of what they are right now. Assuming it's the year I think it is. They're, theoretically, in Vacuo.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian checks his phone.
"Well, it's in the past for me. Hey Chryssa, do me a favor and tell me if you spot Gale... you know, not being dead."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Idou looks at Ian. "Gale...?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Will do, friend..."

Chryssa stands up, and does a low whistle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Oh dear.  Looks like we might get to test predestination..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ian pulls out his stack of pictures before shuffling them to a picture of Gale, which he holds up for Idou's benefit.
"Her. She was my girlfriend. And I suppose I feel like keeping her alive while I'm here is something I should do."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Chryssa gets the distinct feeling of being watched. The feeling is very foreboding, like that of a certain teacher she had.

((Yeah Yeah, TBF, don't be that guy. fucking grammar Nazis....))
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:16:39 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Fair warning that it might make things go horribly wrong, or just have already not worked, or... Well, split off another timeline or something...

Either way.  I'm sorry for your loss and I hope this works."

((*Distinct
*Foreboding))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, if it's my timeline it doesn't matter because Gale is already dead."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hold on..."
Alanis checks the date on her phone.
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chryssa pauses, and narrows her eyes. She whistles a few specific notes. She grabs at Jaiko, and pulls it out.

"..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis gathers her magic and draws a Kinetic Shell about herself.

This seems worrisome.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The ground below Chryssa springs to life, wrapping her in a net of Vines and plants. A tall, monstrous visage begins to walk towards the group, though... There doesn't seem to be any intent to kill coming from the person.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...ORCHID, UNHAND ME!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Where where you? You were gone for a long while, and now you have the sudden desire to be back? Falu went missing because of you! She went looking for you and now I can't find her." Orchid nears the group rather quickly. She sounds extremely pissed.
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1862