Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771562 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly waits considerately for the others to be ready as she drinks her soda, She fiddles with Medusa's Needle and the On-Nyx.

Deathspell would see the Onion Still sucking up corpses.  A shadow of a beast passes by, larger than a building, but it fails to stop at what is a paltry sight to it.

The Onion's top is slowly spinning up faster and faster.

"Yes, the teleporter seems to be operational, now that power is back on, be forewarned however, it cannot transport certain vital things, mentally speaking, so I would reccomend against attempting to use it as a means of personal transport unless permanent amnesia is your cup of tea."

"That entity is the 'Onion', a sort of mother to the Pikmin, it serves as a home, breeder, and a sort of 'machinery' devoted to producing pikmin, digesting food, housing the little creatures, and transporting them long distances."

Hammerlock guides ENG and Sinfib to the Teleporter bay, a large circular device with some prongs involved, a console to the side indicates the amount paid using some complex calculations, and a dispenser for coins, gold, credits or whatever.

Assuming they sold what they did, they would receive 1,000$ for the ring, and 350$ for the Bulborb corpse.

Spoiler: Remaining Loot (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Detritus Onion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Detritus Pikmin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 08:24:19 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

He would gesture for the pikmin to set it down in front of the teleporter, before pushing it in the rest of the way. no need to lose pikmin over it."good. I need to go back out and hunt some more. but first..."
He would move back over to the gun dispenser, checking it for a gun from his universe known as "the lasher".
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy sits down and pats little sis as she hums and plays with her 2 dolls
No sig yet

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

"So, uh, whats that giant stilt-thing thats eating all those dead gross things?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"That entity is the 'Onion', a sort of mother to the Pikmin, it serves as a home, breeder, and a sort of 'machinery' devoted to producing pikmin, digesting food, housing the little creatures, and transporting them long distances."[/color]

"Pikmin are those little creatures with the Mask who are following our compatriot ENG."

(5) There is no Lasher X2 in stock, closest to it would be salvaged parts from a Peacemaker, a weapon that apparently originally used Dark Energy Infused Nucleic Acids to deliver devastating explosions similar to it.  500$, Parts in good condition, missing digital ignition and regulator, and inner and outer casings.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:31:12 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(jak and daxter? Cause if it is, god help everything he is going to turn that into a corrosive death machine.)
Satisfied with his find, he would immediately head out again, hoping to catch a creature offguard. he would signal for the pikmin to stay at the ship, though.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

"..... Uh, i understood about, a third of that. But whatever. So, what are you guys stuck here for. I assume not everyone arrived in a blazing ball of fire."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hello?
Ian?
You in there?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"No, I'm in Mistral."
Ian says sarcastically.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Oh ha ha very funny.
Actually, could you tell me about Remnant, because it seems like we might be going there soon enough.

Also I just agreed to try out 'girly stuff' with you."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I thought we already talked about it. And I heard you. I just didn't think I needed to inform you of that."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Not in any depth, though.

Ah."
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Chryssa takes a deep breath. "Remnant is made up four kindgoms: Atlas, Mistral, Vacuo, and Vale. In order, they're in the North, East, South, and West. What lies between the four kingdoms is mostly wilderness (with the exception of a few villages and some ocean), which is infested with Grimm, that are beings of darkness that nearly wiped out humanity on Remnant long ago... Ian, Anna, and I all come from Atlas. Well, at least that's where we were being schooled prior to this whole mess. There are four primary academies, one in each kingdom. There's Beacon, Shade, Haven, and Bulwark (where Anna, Ian, and I are taught). In these academies, we're trained to be hunters and huntresses- humanity's main force for fighting Grimm. Um... anything else you want to know?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Tech, any races that aren't human, anything you think would be important to know for an interstellar visitor."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Like I said before, I'm a faunus. Normally we have animal features, but I don't."
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1862