Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771453 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

A beat passes.
"You sound like you think it's a bad thing."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sachi looks surprised and quickly starts shaking her hands and head.
"No, no, I actually think it sounds cool!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"TOO LATE. YOUR FATE IS SEALED, DOUBTER. Really..?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Of course!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I never though of it like that.."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If I'm honest, though, I've always liked cats more."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, cats are alright too.. They have more to say than you would think."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Shall we move on? I am... desiring to study this ruin more." Periw taps away on her terminal, which is displaying scans of the room they are in along with the rooms they were just in.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Sandra manages to force out her own feeble grin. It certainly looks somewhat maniacal.
"Th-thanks... maybe l-later..."

"Of course! I hardly have the appropriate equipment on hand! How am I supposed to conduct a thorough examination without it?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs and drags the two monstrous humanoids through the portal. They all end up in a fairly standard looking house, with the presumed trees piled up outside the window, and a man with a beard reading a book. He looks up in surprise and with a wave of his hand the group drops through a new portal. This portal drops them high above a snowy field with a battle going on. On closer inspection, it appears that it's Ian, Chryssa, Alan, and some unknown figure fighting. As they fall through a hole in the corner, they're filled with determination. Through the hole they end up in what appears to be a giant forest, falling from the leaves of a tree, below they again see multiple figures. This time it seems to be Bisnif, Big Daddy, and that lich guy fighting giant creatures with those two weird guys that were around briefly. Falling through the next portal makes them feel hungry. They come out this time in a ruined temple, in a twist they're within arms reach of Mio, Anna, and Periw, who are with some chick and an elf in a green tabard. Finally, after falling through yet another portal, they end up back in the house, but this time the man is in knights armor with a sword on his belt, looking all stoic and shit.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Waitwaitwaitwhat?
PORTAL.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

~But The Earth Refused to Die~

They saw it in the corner of their eyes, through the dark haze and reality itself warping in grotesque disarray; four massive draconic heads aimed at them, charging a blinding white ball of energy in their mouths, death itself seeming imminent.
I DO NOT WISH TO GO BACK. THIS FEELING. THIS FEELING IS TOO MUCH TO CHANGE MY MIND. THIS WORLD WILL SUCCUMB TO DOOM. IT IS INEVITABLE. I SAW IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. WE ALL SEE IT. IN REMNANT MY REMNANT REMAINS, WISTFULLY CONTEMPLATING THE FATE OF THIS PATHETIC EXISTENCE.
To the unknowing ear, eldritch screeches and intelligible gibberish.
"You and me, pal!"
Chryssa ran forward in the face of death, grasping her weapon tightly as she moved its tip forward, impaling Gaster's malevolent remnant as it turned towards Idou sprinting at it. No blood oozed, only vile corruption as the air around it seemed to warp as a glitch in a videogame would.
you have not won, humans. remember
IN THIS WORLD, ITS KILL OR BE KILLED

The blasters fired, beams of mass destruction instantly ripping through the air and at them directly. Chryssa let her body sloop against the trunk of a tree next to Gaster's fading image, her weapon dropping to its side as a sweat drop beads down her forehead. Ian was next to her, looking down at the ground. Death finally came.
"Falu... I'm sorry."

"I am iron, I... can't... break..."

White enveloped them, as well as silence.

"hey, alanis, i think they're waking up."

~Snowdin Town~

Chryssa, Ian, and Idou woke up in a large bed in what seems to be a wooden room; faint sounds of conversation and laughter rung beneath the floors, giving the impression that they are in an inn.
"you sure gave us a scare, you know. good thing alanis pulled you all out right before the beam hit."
"you okay, chryssa? you look like you've seen a ghost."

Ian found himself holding a small, glowing white fragment of what seemed to be part of a heart? In it he felt... somebody, a part of somebody.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Did I just see what I think I saw?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((addition to Kj's narrative))
Through the faint glimmer of the portal, they would see a flash of white as a massive beam appeared to rip through their teammates. Before they could see the end, they translocated again, grimm thoughts with them.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Holy flying skeletal carp you're ALIVE?!  I...what...I don't even remember how I got here.  How did I get here?  What just happened?

Did we.... Win?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1862