Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771414 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Somewhere in the mutlivers a pack of wild Kobolds are plotting to kidnap Kyle.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I still don't know how you made that thing so fast."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm a technician. Technology and building things is what I was made for. If I had enouhg junk lying around I could make just about anything."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Even another one of those... Lasers?"
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Perhaps given enough materials, yes."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Link nods. He seems impressed.
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Well now I feel bad for the guy.  I'll have to sculpt some replacement parts and see about releasing him with a few barrels of food."

"Does hell have many wild animals?  Might hunt a few on the way to or from there if possible."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra blushes unnecessarily.
"I-it's nothing..."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:32:28 am by Adragis029 »
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Well now I feel bad for the guy.  I'll have to sculpt some replacement parts and see about releasing him with a few barrels of food."

"Does hell have many wild animals?  Might hunt a few on the way to or from there if possible."

Kyle nods.
"Plenty. Now, if they'll try to kill you or do some other unpleasantness to you, is a different story all together. Although some of the most docile monsters come from the area."

Sandra blushes unnecessarily.
"I-it's nothing..."
Kyle looks over at Sandra.
"Regenerative saliva is not 'nothing'."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"The most effective healing I have is a fish.  Any healing power is phenominal, and you should be proud to be able to ease pain and preserve life."

"Darn, well, in that case, I hope I am accosted by a violent animal from hell, so I can in turn, feed the violent gargoyle when I release him or her."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"It's nothing special..."
She retreats somewhat into her coat.
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle nods as he finishes up the last rune. He looks over his handy work for a moment. Meanwhile Motya gets the oddest feeling of being pulled by his diaphragm before he shoots out of a portal and into Kyle. Kyle, is knocked over by the mass of mad scientist.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Well, maybe not, but I bet it is in your hands, if you use it so freely."

"Motya! If it isn't my best friend!"

Dackly slithers over and helps him up.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra stumbles backwards, away from the thing that suddenly shot out of a portal, tentacles raising in panic.
thincake

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Ah, yes! Thank you for the assistance!" Motya obviously doesn't need Dackly's help getting up, given how muscular they are, but they appreciate the help anyways. After quickly looking around the place to see what is going on, Motya reaches down to pick up Kyle and place him back on his feet. "There you are! Much better! Are you alright? No fractures or wounds? I know how fragile humans can be, and as you no doubt are aware, I am extremely heavy! Tell me, Dackley, who are these people and what are you doing here?" They take in Kyle, Sandra and everyone else with a sweep of their manipulating limb. "I was busy organizing my room on the ship, but I would be happy to assist if you need me!"
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 1862