Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771396 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle nicks the vein as before and allows the blood to drip into the bowl as he goes to retrieve a bandaid from his robes. He hands it to Dackly as he tests the blood. He does so by tasting it. After swishing it around in his mouth a little he nods and spits it into the bowl again before going over to a wall and drawing... a pentacle. Huh, then that other one must have been one as well. Weird.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"So, is there anything you can tell from blood other than it's usability with your taste testing trick?"

Dackly looks genuinely curious as she breaks off a little shard of life ice and puts it on her arm as he closes the armor back up.

"Also, for no particular reason, can you give me a set of nonfunctional bat-looking wings? I need them for a costume party I just now decided to throw."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle looks up from his drawing.
"Well, sometimes it's poisonous blood, so you need to check for that... Uh, normally it isn't though. Anyways, I find it's a good intimidation tactic to go into an unknown place with teeth that are faintly bloody. Uh... Also, on one occasion I acidentally found something with sweet blood. Don't recall what it was but I liked the taste of it. Anyways, I can make some wings for you. Need demon parts to do it though. Might also be able to draw the mass from Desmona, but that would weaken both of us... Eh, wouldn't matter much though, so I guess that's fine."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Are gargoyles demons, Gozer?"

"No idea."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"You and me, pal!"

Chryssa takes a stance, then boosts herself into flight, at Gaster. If she were to die here, at least she would know that she tried her hardest. Ripping Strike!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:43:53 am by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would rush to the aid of deathspell, firing as many shots as he can from close range (70-80% chance to hit) to try and deter further attacks on his fallen ally.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra nervously approaches Dackly.
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If they were demons, why would they be all over churches and stuff? Although, now that I think about it, that would be the best place to keep a demon... I was kidnapped by a Gargoyle once you know."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"IAN!"
Idou and Mint Gale begin running at the doctor, gaining momentum, becoming faster and faster.
"You, who would attack us unprovoked!"
"You, who beat up one of my friends!!"
"You, whoever you are... "
"I will bring you to JUSTICE!"
"Thousand-Bladed Flowering Cherry Blossom Tree!!!"

Idou and Mint Gale: Run towards Gaster while doing the above attack.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

They are kill.
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

suddenly adragis was dropkick
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

suddenly sl4cker was tentacles
Mio and Sachi still exist.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

suddenly Elf was bad fanfic
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Suddenly we all started roleplaying again.
"...Mio, why do you leave so much of yourself exposed?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

suddenly Elf was bad fanfic
suddenly TBF was shitty meta
"What do you mean?"
Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 1862